News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Mass items.

Started by wouter, November 06, 2011, 10:27:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wouter

We should restore the economy by getting rid of the mas items. Like, I have 500k Dharok plates. We should not all delete them and make people get them again, but if we put down the ammounts. It'll take allot of time, I agree, but think how great it will be when those items actually get worth something. Same for Santas, phats, h'ween masks.

freak m4n

Agree! This economy got f*cked up.
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Joker

dieknowsawr

nate

or replace those items for the amount of money you could sell them to ::theshop for.

This is / isn't a serious post

Mr Negative

People would prefer to sell it to ::theshop themselves then losing out on billions.

wouter

Quote from: Mr Negative on November 06, 2011, 04:12:07 PM
People would prefer to sell it to ::theshop themselves then losing out on billions.

But they arn't even worth a thing nowadays.. You'll keep like 2 sets. But that's all.

M I K E

Support, its so easy to get max cash these days (= Just sell duped Barrows items to Horvik (;

Jake

If they were to be deleted, They'd just get deleted without any "swap". Because if we got rid of your sets of Dharok and swapped it with money then there would be heaps of money going around and we have this issue again.

Yoho

But they'd end up with 2.1b, which most people have anyway.

nate

Quote from: Terror on November 07, 2011, 01:29:57 PM
If they were to be deleted, They'd just get deleted without any "swap". Because if we got rid of your sets of Dharok and swapped it with money then there would be heaps of money going around and we have this issue again.

true. so i agree, lets just delete mass items (including rune (g) kites)

nate

Quote from: M I K E on November 07, 2011, 11:01:35 AM
Support, its so easy to get max cash these days (= Just sell duped Barrows items to Horvik (;

btw u cant sell barrows to harvic

Wild

if they reset every item, the should delete the commands ::food and ::runes to.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,