News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

::etele shades.

Started by wouter, November 06, 2011, 10:14:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wouter

I have a great idea. We should move the shades in etele more east. To 3303 3426.
There's a big wood there. Around the dig side. We could put more Npcs in it to make it a good training spot.
Like in the first part, when you go trough the gate, you put lv10 til 50. And the more you go into the woods, the higher they get.

Todolist;
- Place npc's at the location.
- Repair the cage. It doesn't work yet.

richard

Thehate

Quote from: caponer on November 06, 2011, 10:14:39 AM
I have a great idea. We should move the shades in etele more east. To 3303 3426.
There's a big wood there. Around the dig side. We could put more Npcs in it to make it a good training spot.
Like in the first part, when you go trough the gate, you put lv10 til 50. And the more you go into the woods, the higher they get.

Todolist;
- Place npc's at the location.
- Repair the cage. It doesn't work yet.

I personally beleive that this is a bad idea, because then we would theorettically have a designated training area, where there would have to be more npc's, where are if people wanted to go to shades, then they could go, rather than having to have them all in the same place.

Regards

Thehate
I'm a forum and server legend ;)

Oden

I support it. This is really good and will help me get 135 Attack and HP. Also, a good training spot for our DesSantosGoulouse players. <3