News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

my life atm -.-

Started by M I K E, November 05, 2011, 04:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M I K E

so i have been talkin to this one girl for around 2 months...talked hours on phone and ive sent like 55,000+ facebook messages to her..

i loved her so much and she did too....and now when i came to FB it said shes with other boy..

my joy of life has pretty much gone to 0 and i dont know anyting else to do than sleeping...and yah -.-

Diva La Viva

Auch, that's harsh... yknow this girl i was with once, she dumped me because i wasn't like justin bieber...
Keep on fighting bro:) i'm here for you.

M I K E

we were like a perfect couple...i feel bad i phoned her daily and spent 100$ on my mobile tax...

i feel the same as my sister died or something...and dont feel like going to school or anythin... f*cking f*ck...

+im crying really and feelin ½suicidal

Diva La Viva

It's not your faulth. She had obviously not discovered the nice, handsome guy that wanted her so much. Maybe she'd rather have you as a friend and was inlove with another guy. Just keep talking to her and maybe you're next. I'm not a dating guru so sorry for my probably bad tips. And no couple is perfect...

nate

sorry about being blunt about it.

shes just another girl. theres millions out there, and one day another one will make you happy. its all a part of God's plan.

This is / isn't a serious post

M I K E

im still talkin to her about it like..she could have told it earlier or something..and maxi i think she had yea....but i dont know...i dont live as close to her as the other guy so i guess that is one reason...i could have died for her..

nate

i dont know how old you are, and you may have more experience than me in this, but when a girl breaks up with me, i try just about everything not to think about that girl. because i know it sucks when your in love and you get your heart broken. what i used to do is i would watch some anime cartoon for like 10 episodes till i couldnt keep myself awake and then i would fall asleep on my couch. just try to occupy your time with something.

Kryptonite

I know exactly how you feel, sorry :x But hey it's okay you'll find more girls.

One thing you got to remember too is I am assuming your a teenager and most relationships that age don't last too long so it's not like she'll be taken forever. Never give up hope.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

M I K E

this place where i live...its not a big town at all and i only have one good friend here..and i see other friends in school...and umm i just cant be thinking about anything else...i cant get her out of my mind..she's been with that boy before but idk what happened...im kinda hoping theyll break up and ill try harder this time....

and im gonna be in this town like another 4 years..maybe 5..and all the other girls just dont seem right for me...my ex always said to me that i was like a mentalist..i knew it when she was in a bad mood and so on...i think im going to be a single for a good while...got some fuckin badass traumas..

nate

Quote from: Kryptonite on November 05, 2011, 06:31:07 PM
One thing you got to remember too is I am assuming your a teenager and most relationships that age don't last too long so it's not like she'll be taken forever.

one word of advise (assuming you are infact a teenager like me), you may not want to date her early on if you truly think yall could get married. if your 16 (like me) you will have like 5 or 6 years that could possibly screw it up.

Voltimolt

I feel you bro,  I feel how you just get friendzoned.

M I K E

Quote from: Voltimolt on November 05, 2011, 06:37:08 PM
I feel you bro,  I feel how you just get friendzoned.

f*ck yea -.- i dont know if i can still be friends with her... :/ i think i should

Jake

I'm sorry to hear about this Mike. You need to keep positive but, Being down is not good nor is it fun. You should go out with your friends or something to get your mind off it.

M I K E

i dont really have good friends anymore... she was my best friend

M I K E

still talking to her...i just cant understand how she doesnt even feel to bad..