News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Losing everyone I love and care about. Please Support. Really depressed.

Started by brianc, November 04, 2011, 06:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brianc

Hello,

I'm currently under a-lot of stress right now..

My grandma is on her death bed dying  of cancer.

Also my good friend Tom Stoakes is dying right now.

I fear that everyone in my life I care about is going to leave my life.

I'm also fearing something is going to happen to my girlfriend.

I lost my other grandma last November, and now her twin sister is dying this November.

Please save a prayer of hope for me that I can withstand this stress and live through it.

I have a seizure disorder that is triggered by stress and I can go into convulsions at any second.

Thank you all in advance.

R.I.P http://www.facebook.com/tomstoakesi

Be free.  :'(

Regards,
Brian Crowell

Genuine

Brian, I know your pain. It's stressful and everything but you'll get through it. Like i did.
It's a rough time for both of us, i know. Don't do anything stupid.
Goodluck Brian.

Sincerely, Rory

ratman3

I understand what your going through... and we all have tough times in our life.  I hope that everything turns out for the better for you, and that you don't go into convulsions.

I hope that you can go through this tough time.

Sincerely, Ratman
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

M I K E

nate

I know that you and many other people are going through hard times. The important thing to remember in the midst of the chaos is that God is in control. He is not surprised by the events and He is not unsure how He is going to take care of his children. We are just as safe putting our trust in Him when things are going great as when it looks like everything is falling around us.

“And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.” â€" Phil 4:19

i will pray for you, and your friends.

text me (830)-481-6640

This is / isn't a serious post