News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

school -.-

Started by Xx Wildy Xx, November 03, 2011, 03:56:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xx Wildy Xx

ok today was exciteing at school because every one knew this aaron kid was gunna get punched so... well it had to be me... got inschool suspention for 2 days..

Omri

Lol, Atleast you didn't get expelled like i did my junior year for putting a kid in the hospital (:

M I K E

I've broke a few noses at school... -.-

Jake

I don't see why people think getting suspended is tough, Or fighting. Fighting doesn't make you tough you could be the best fighter in the world but not have any fights.

Being suspended is a waste of money, Considering you pay to go to school.

School's for learning children.

M I K E

I dont pay for going to school..and also i dont think im a tough guy if i broke an assholes nose..he was constantly bullying on me and i snapped..

Omri

Quote from: Terror on November 05, 2011, 07:21:17 PM
I don't see why people think getting suspended is tough, Or fighting. Fighting doesn't make you tough you could be the best fighter in the world but not have any fights.

Jake, Alot of people don't take sh*t if someones talking it, It's alot different where i come from, But it's gonna be different. Anyways if someones talking Shi*t, You handle it no one else, If verbally settling it doesn't work, It results in fists, My favorite(:

D E A T H

Quote from: Terror on November 05, 2011, 07:21:17 PM

YES IT DOES!

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?