News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

My new computer parts

Started by Kevin, November 02, 2011, 06:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

First time I am going to attempt to re-build a computer that actually still worked.

I got a new:
Processor(6 Core)
Memory (2 4GB)
Graphics Card (128 Bit)
and a free 4GB flash-drive

Omri

If you need any help let me know, I rebuilt mine, It was a basic alienware computer.

Kevin

Ehh, my case was too small, so I have to order a new one. It's all built, it's just sitting on my shelf right now. Lol

Twlight Lord

Lmfao, nice. How much did all that cost and can you say how much each item cost. Also, is it fast?

D.S.G Member.
All-Go-Free Legend.
All-Go-Free Elder.
Playing for 5 years.
Ex-Player Moderator.

Kevin

Those 4 main parts(Not counting the flash drive) is just under $500, I am going to be saving an additional ~$100 to buy a case

Twlight Lord

Quote from: Kevin on November 03, 2011, 12:29:20 AM
Those 4 main parts(Not counting the flash drive) is just under $500, I am going to be saving an additional ~$100 to buy a case
Sick, is it heaps fast?

D.S.G Member.
All-Go-Free Legend.
All-Go-Free Elder.
Playing for 5 years.
Ex-Player Moderator.

Kevin

Quote from: Twlight Lord on November 03, 2011, 12:56:52 AM
Quote from: Kevin on November 03, 2011, 12:29:20 AM
Sick, is it heaps fast?

Yes, it should be the ultimate computer, should be able to load for example GTA4 and play on a 32inch 1080p monitor without any lag.

Jake

Hellaz yeah. I wouldn't be able to build a computer, I'd get way to frustrated and I'd end up throwing it out the window.

Kevin

Quote from: Mute on November 03, 2011, 06:33:54 AM
Whats the clockspeed of the processor?

And thinking about that, a gigabyte motherboard should help you overclock your processor pretty nicely too. Just remember the cooling. :P

Just realized I didn't put that in the first post. I got a new Motherboard with that, a 1GB one :D

Joker

Gratz bro..What's your RAM? 8 right?
What about the processor? core I5 or I7?

Dug

If i do enter a transfer program to the U.S, I'm so coming by your house so you can teach me all about this special creation you have made :D!
Who knows, maybe i can teach you how to dougie  ;D.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Kevin

Teach me how to dougie teach me teach me how to dougie.

Omri

Quote from: Kevin on November 08, 2011, 06:31:53 PM
Teach me how to dougie teach me teach me how to dougie.

Dougieing is so dumb, Learn to shuffle[:

Kevin

Getting the case tomorrow, then if all goes well it should be complete. My original plan was to get Windows 7 on it, and I actually downloaded Windows 7 Ultimate for this computer. But Ryan and Danny convinced me, I am going to turn it into a Hackbook. I am currently downloading Mac OSX Lion :D I've never used a Mac before so this will be an adventure.

Jake