News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

pking

Started by gomes97, November 02, 2011, 12:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gomes97

everbody talk about why everbody quit but i think the reason is the pking its very boring
and i hope soon come a new update and make the pking better.
its not i dont like the game because i love it

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Joker

Voices are not being heard is the reason why the game is dying..I remember the good old days when I rushed from school to play Ws with Oscar,Tiny,Mazen and the others..We had many funfights..
Bad things that those stuff can't be repeated. :[

Kevin

To be honest, we did lose a lot of players, but in the process we gained tons of new players, even though they don't play all at the same time we really didn't lose many players. We did however lose old-school players, because they didn't like the change that was happening. Like I've said. This defence system is not the final release. It is just temporary, we added it so we can somewhat balance out with newer wepeons. A lot of players may not agree with it, but on my side account(s) and secret account(s) I don't struggle to pk at all. I manage to get good kills on it. I don't see what the problem is...

@Joker
Things change over time. For instance, look at RuneScape. If they were to never update you would have half the players loving it and the other half saying they hate it. We can't not update, especially with such a great server like WorldScape! We've been trying to slowly bring you guys to different things but you guys don't seem to like it.... Well, we aren't going to stop. We have tons of game content in store for you guys and we've been working on it quite a bit.

Genuine

You play Worldscape for the players, the uniqueness of the game & the experience. I'm not sure why players are quitting over Pking.
Pking's actually not that bad, it may be a little boring at times. But if it does get boring, just train or Skill.

Sincerely, Rory.

Xx Wildy Xx

guy's im use to this pking just learn it took me awhile to get use to it bud im great at it now.

Twlight Lord

I didn't think I'd be saying this 3 months ago, but this pking is better. Less chances of getting hit so high, harder to die. It is better and trust me at the beginning I hated it then I adapted and i like it now.

Go Figure.

D.S.G Member.
All-Go-Free Legend.
All-Go-Free Elder.
Playing for 5 years.
Ex-Player Moderator.

Xx Wildy Xx

yes there is nothing wrong with this pking yous need to get on more often and pk more trust me and jack its better than the last one.

Desolate

When the Saradomin Sword and the other new items came about you could one hit a guy, I didn't think that was fun at all. It was incredibly imbalanced, now the defence counteracts the strength of the weapons. This pk'ing may need a few tweaks here and there, but overall I think it is better than before.

gomes97

Quote from: k a t e rox on November 03, 2011, 03:45:43 AM
yes there is nothing wrong with this pking yous need to get on more often and pk more trust me and jack its better than the last one.

when there is nothing wrong why quit people then after play one time?

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

freak m4n

Ye, I've almost been used to this new PKing style. Not everyone likes it, I don't like it either to be honest.. (No offence) First of all, we don't actually fight friends so we are only sitting there.. In the wilderness and if there is someone coming, someone raped him already when I'm just looking who he is..
First of all, I don't really see new Pkers and if they are coming into the wilderness they just come with 1 item, and the runes to farcast us.. -.-" Should we make that you atleast have to wear 4-5 items into wilderness like the mage arena?
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Diva La Viva

The pking isn't special or unique anymore. Just another copy of runescape. I started playing ws because of it differense to runescape. But then blitz came and everything got chaos, but then you bringed classic back and everyone got happy and satisfied. But then you ruined that and made classic to another blitz, just admit that right now, this is blitz, but with our old accounts.

M I K E

The PKing has always been LOL here. xD

Joker

Quote from: Diva La Viva on November 03, 2011, 03:09:40 PM
The pking isn't special or unique anymore. Just another copy of runescape. I started playing ws because of it differense to runescape. But then blitz came and everything got chaos, but then you bringed classic back and everyone got happy and satisfied. But then you ruined that and made classic to another blitz, just admit that right now, this is blitz, but with our old accounts.
+1

Omri

Honestly, Most of us  miss the old pking, But we gotta face the fact's that it's probably not coming back, So just look forward too future updates in hopes that it'll satisfy the wants and needs of yourself and others(: