News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Well... Wood Cutting

Started by darkdrake666, May 23, 2008, 02:43:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

i got to like 60ish in wc on runescape and im at 55 on worldscape and i think they go up at the same rate after like 50wc on this game. but its a good skill to get up and its easy to get a skill cape on the next game because its gonna get harder on the new one to level up.

tim10pak

yeah i got like to 69 wc on runescape but it gets boring i am really energetic so i get really really really bored...

Banjo Hick

Quote from: I pooN I on September 23, 2008, 07:29:04 PM
Wow, I'm still appalled and disgusted with Zelda.. listen to what he said
Quote from: Zeldagirl on June 27, 2008, 07:06:59 PM
Ry, does this mean you will fix it or you already did fix it?  ???

Woodcutting is alright I suppose, I'm more of a fishergal. :P

Take care everyone,

Zelda.
....See how easy it was for him to trick everyone? Like I said, be cautious of everyone.. O.O

i dont really see what wrong, well i know because it says "fishergal" when zelda is really a guy, but who cares i bet a ton of kids lie about there gender on online games like this, so i dont really care, lying is still bad though dont do it

Zack

Quote from: tim10pak on February 22, 2009, 02:48:45 AM
yeah i got like to 69 wc on runescape but it gets boring i am really energetic so i get really really really bored...
I currently have 85 woodcutting in RuneScape and it has never gotten boring :D

Pavilion

Quote from: Zack on March 30, 2009, 08:55:17 PM
I currently have 85 woodcutting in RuneScape and it has never gotten boring :D
But I'm sure that you've grown tired of the grinding to get to that level, right?

Zack

It wasn't like I sat at willows or maples trying to get my level up. I cut yews, they're slow XP but after a while the money and XP begine to pile up.

Banjo Hick

yeah yews are great money but they dont get very much exp, the best one to cut in my oppinion for exp is willow or maple, because you get a lot of exp for just one, and they cut like butter, that means they cut fast and easily

Zack

There's a secret little spot I go to where there is no bank but there is about 6 yew trees, so you can cut then burn for great woodcutting and fire making experience :D

Banjo Hick

i have to know...., but not really i dont play runescape all that much lately, you know last 4 years