News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Be Respectful.

Started by Omri, October 26, 2011, 05:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omri

This topic is very important, Now a Day's i see new players that are very ignorant, I don't let it get too me that much but when i see them disrespecting staff it's down right ridicalous. The staff of allgofree try's they're best, All though some aren't that active they're there when you need them. Also with the elders of allgofree, Not just me. I wish these players would respect them when we just try lending a helping hand, We're here to help and do our best too help you enjoy the Worldscape Experience. So too all who see a player being disrespected and or disrespecting staff, Such as being vulgar and such, Please do your part and warn them, if they continue report them. Thank you too all helping the Allgofree Community.

Your Friend,
Mike.

P.S. If your new and reading this, And have any questions about the In-game, Contact me on here or in the game. I'll be more than happy too assist you:)

Omri

Well i'm thinking your reading this all wrong and trying too start something with me, I said Please do your part, It's a choice? And honestly respect is everything. And i'd hope people have decentcy to respect staff and creators of allgofree, So if your here too start stuff on this post, You best hop off.\
If you have a problem with me personally you'll pm me, Not post ignorant things on my topics. Thanks.

dieknowsawr

No offence bro .. But was it not you, 1 month ago, came here, couldn't get your account back.
And you we're flipping shit on every staff member? If my memory is correct, yes it was you.

Omri

Quote from: dieknowsawr on October 26, 2011, 09:37:31 PM
No offence bro .. But was it not you, 1 month ago, came here, couldn't get your account back.
And you we're flipping shit on every staff member? If my memory is correct, yes it was you.

Yup it was, Not gonna lie about it, The staff pulled through and i apologized because i was wrong for all that, I'm man enough to admit to my mistakes. And at one point everyone has been ignorant too staff not just me, I realized my mistakes. And now i'm attempting to help everyone with they're stuff. Is that a problem?

dieknowsawr

No, not at all bro . I didn't mean to come across as a hater. Good on you for that.
I admit I'm rude as well, I can admit to it to. Sorry .

Omri

Quote from: dieknowsawr on October 26, 2011, 10:09:00 PM
No, not at all bro . I didn't mean to come across as a hater. Good on you for that.
I admit I'm rude as well, I can admit to it to. Sorry .

Don't apologize, Isn't your fault i'm just really blunt about things and if someone says something, I'll say something back. It's not ment too be a Jerk or anything/

Twlight Lord

Got a feeling it's aiming at me, but they do need to be active. Like Rory, he was on once a day for a few hours. These staff struggle to be on one twice a week. Anyway, I see what your trying to say but they need to do their bit as well.

D.S.G Member.
All-Go-Free Legend.
All-Go-Free Elder.
Playing for 5 years.
Ex-Player Moderator.

Omri

Quote from: Twlight Lord on October 27, 2011, 12:47:30 AM
Got a feeling it's aiming at me, but they do need to be active. Like Rory, he was on once a day for a few hours. These staff struggle to be on one twice a week. Anyway, I see what your trying to say but they need to do their bit as well.
Not towards anyone really, Just a general suggestion.

Jake

People can have their own personal opinions on the staff/members of all go free but please keep them to yourself and try to get along.

Also, Please don't flame this topic.

Omri

Quote from: Terror on October 27, 2011, 02:11:31 AM
People can have their own personal opinions on the staff/members of all go free but please keep them to yourself and try to get along.

Also, Please don't flame this topic.

Just Lock the topic, No one understood where i was going with this. Thanks.

Genuine

Mike, like the other day with me. I raged  8)

Xx Wildy Xx

i see where mike is comeing from it took me a few mins to see but cmon guys mike is doing the right thing cmon no disrespecting now.