News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Wilderness Suggestion.

Started by Genuine, October 24, 2011, 05:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gomes97

Quote from: Kevin on October 24, 2011, 03:53:43 PM
Would you guys want something closer to real runescape pking?
Quote from: One3rd Black on October 24, 2011, 05:00:22 PM
I think you should just take away the def system in PKing it's so hard to kill people with it.
agreed with but work 2 hits like magic and then attack? and kevin or perfect pking like rs or old pking both owns but when you have one you get sure new members.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Jake

People don't play Runescape Private Servers to have something that's already in Runescape. They come for difference and things unique. That's why Worldscape was successful, Because we had a one of a kind Pking system.

Omri

Quote from: Terror on October 28, 2011, 06:55:56 PM
People don't play Runescape Private Servers to have something that's already in Runescape. They come for difference and things unique. That's why Worldscape was successful, Because we had a one of a kind Pking system.

Agreed, We had a unique pking system, And we should do something new, That'll blow peoples minds.

M I K E

Quote from: Kevin on October 24, 2011, 03:53:43 PM
Would you guys want something closer to real runescape pking?

Hell yea!!! The weird PKing was fun first...now its so lame haha (=

Genuine

Honestly. You either get the Old Pking or Get pking closer to Runescape.

Callum

Omri

I honestly dislike the whole, Gotta wear mage gear too mage, Vise Versa. Kinda kill's it in my perspective. But one other suggestion is get the tele block working:) I'd love that to be honest.

Jake

Well for the time being we have ::Dwildy and one you're in there you can't tele out unless you die or get in the safe zone.

Also, If we have it close to Runescape we'd need different aspects of it so we still have "uniqueness" in Worldscape. Otherwise it'll be to plain.

That's just my Two Cents anyway.

Omri

Quote from: Terror on October 29, 2011, 11:11:25 PM
Well for the time being we have ::Dwildy and one you're in there you can't tele out unless you die or get in the safe zone.

Also, If we have it close to Runescape we'd need different aspects of it so we still have "uniqueness" in Worldscape. Otherwise it'll be to plain.

That's just my Two Cents anyway.

Yeah i know, But it's really hard too get people to come too Dwildy :(

Xx Wildy Xx

CANT we just have pking back the way it was?