News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Reset

Started by Twlight Lord, October 24, 2011, 05:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twlight Lord

I think there needs to be a ::reset (SKILLNAME) command because If there are pures with 1 defence and want to get 135 def and get 1 attack they can reset their attack and stuff. it will be a massive change to the game in a good way. But when the command is typed make sure it says "Are you sure you want to reset your (SKILLNAME)? and you can say yes or now.

I think it will be awesome.

Thanks.

D.S.G Member.
All-Go-Free Legend.
All-Go-Free Elder.
Playing for 5 years.
Ex-Player Moderator.

Omri

I agree with this so much jack, i think it would be a good idea :P

One3rd Black

Well you can ::lock skills if you don't want to accidentally train them, or ask an admin to do it for you. If you get hacked or anything people could reset your stats and you'd be upset when you got your account back, whereas it's kinda obvious if it's you or not when asking an admin.

Kevin

There are far more players who get hacked then there is players who need their defense reset.

Omri

Quote from: Kevin on October 24, 2011, 07:47:52 PM
There are far more players who get hacked then there is players who need their defense reset.

Great example right hurr!

Twlight Lord

Well then when people ask for a skill reset, the staff need to reset it. But with verification.

D.S.G Member.
All-Go-Free Legend.
All-Go-Free Elder.
Playing for 5 years.
Ex-Player Moderator.

Jake

This would just cause havoc. Just say someone wanted to make a stat back to 1 then the next day he didn't, they he has to train it all over again. Just be cautious when you're training.

Twlight Lord

It could, but if it's done right it couldn't. If they want it back the staff can say 'Are you sure you want to reset it, It can't be changed back'.

D.S.G Member.
All-Go-Free Legend.
All-Go-Free Elder.
Playing for 5 years.
Ex-Player Moderator.

Genuine

If you reset your skill, you wouldn't be able to get it back by asking. You'd have to train to get it back.