News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Asking Alexandria!

Started by Omri, October 23, 2011, 12:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omri

Heys guy's come help and support my buddy Ben Bruces band Asking alexandria! they're getting pretty big, It's a medium screamo band very amazing i think! Thanks for  supporting em!

Some Songs.
" A Prophecy"
"Not the american Average"
" The Final Episode."

D E A T H

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Diva La Viva

Quote from: D E A T H on October 23, 2011, 12:56:04 PM
Got a video?  ???
Yeah um, check out thing called "YouTube" out. Just search "Asking Alexandria" in the search bar and you'll be suprised what it gives you. The song...

Omri

Omri

It's a amazing band, I know the people from it. Partyed with em a few times. Let me know what you think@! help em get big!

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Omri on October 23, 2011, 01:05:56 PM
It's a amazing band, I know the people from it. Partyed with em a few times. Let me know what you think@! help em get big!
How could we help get them bigger? You probably want us to go to the market and scream "ASKING ALEXANDRIA" lol. ILY Mikey hikey.

Omri

Quote from: Diva La Viva on October 23, 2011, 01:39:09 PM
Quote from: Omri on October 23, 2011, 01:05:56 PM
How could we help get them bigger? You probably want us to go to the market and scream "ASKING ALEXANDRIA" lol. ILY Mikey hikey.

Lol just listen to em and spread the word, ANd ily2 :D

Jake

Mike, please don't double post. Just modify the previous post.

Also I've modified your link post ;)

dieknowsawr

More youtube hits = More publicity = More chances of getting bigger. That's show biz for ya children.

D E A T H

3m+ views i'm jealous...  ::) if they become big wanna get me autographs for free?  ::) ::)

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Omri

Quote from: dieknowsawr on October 23, 2011, 09:11:36 PM
More youtube hits = More publicity = More chances of getting bigger. That's show biz for ya children.

Absolutely Man, They're all comeing down actually next month on the 11th too my dad's place too get more tat's done.