News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Suicide Awarness.

Started by Devastator, October 20, 2011, 05:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devastator

Hey everyone, Theres a huge reason i made this post.. too start off i've had suicidal tendency's and it's hard to deal with depression and everything.. I don't wanna see anyone go through anything i did, I mean i've attempted suicide by overdosing, I had no one too go to.. I don't want anyone to feel like they have nobody there, Even if you just have me, Ill be there. I know how hard it is, Especially  when im going through it again because my father was diagnosed with several forms of cancer and has 6months-1 year left.. Don't ever feel your alone when your feeling depressed, It's always hard but i promise im here for anyone who ever needs help with anything, Im not gonna shrug anything off, I'm gonna be there too help whoever needs help, I don't need anyone ending there life because nobody was there to help them, Or talk them outta it. I'm here.

So i'm asking just please if anyones feeling depressed let me know and help.. My friend Alex shot himself three years ago, And you know what? His last call was to me and i wasn't there to answer it.. That eats at me everyday.. So please.. If anyone ever needs help with anything, a friend, someone to talk to.. ANYTHING. You can count on me.. Life is full of struggles but never give up.. When it gets worse..Just remember it'll get better.. Too anyone who's ever feeling like this feel free to message me or talk to me in game, Please think before actions..Thank You.

Your Friend Always,
Mikey ( Mage Omri, Omri, Devastator, Devil )... Your never alone and never think that you are.

Joker

Your soul isn't yours to control it and use it in whatever you want.
Good job on posting this thread.

Summoning

That's sad, You can always talk to me Mike.

Please check my Goals thread which is located here.

Omri

Quote from: Summoning on October 21, 2011, 01:44:52 AM
That's sad, You can always talk to me Mike.

Yeah i know man, Thank you for being there..

Genuine

If you ever need anyone to talk to. Add me on Skype: rorybsc.

Joker

But Rory I don't see you online..Have you blocked me?

Genuine

I've been away. I haven't been online.

Omri

Quote from: Rory on October 21, 2011, 09:25:31 AM
I've been away. I haven't been online.
Rory, thanks for the talk today.. Stay safe.

Genuine