News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

In-Game Suggestions (Not about old PKing).

Started by Summoning, October 20, 2011, 03:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Summoning

Hey Worldscape,

I've thought of some things that should be added. I know the old pking isn't coming back so I've just moved on I think instead of the old wilderness you should release this into the game.

- Vengeance.
- Teleblock.
- 80 Strength to Enter Wilderness (Stops nooby barragers).
- Be able to use bones on alters for 300% more xp. (Like Runescape).
- Release monsters that drop (Rune defenders, Dragon Boots, Berserker Rings, Keris's, Fighter Torsos, Helm of Neitiznot, Bandos, Armadyl, 3rd age.)
- Get more people online the game.

Will add more when I think.

Thanks,

Worldscape Community. ;)

Please check my Goals thread which is located here.

M I K E

-Max stat level 99.-100 EXP rate
-Remove ::runes command.
-Make shops for PKing and add such items as weapons, Iron-Rune armour, pots, food
-Teleblock
-Single zones
-F-keys
-Prayers actually working
-Entangle working

Kevin

- Vengeance. - Be patient =)
- Teleblock. - Most likely to be added
- 80 Strength to Enter Wilderness (Stops nooby barragers). - We're thinking of a different solution
- Be able to use bones on alters for 300% more xp. (Like Runescape). - Most likely not going to happen
- Release monsters that drop (Rune defenders, Dragon Boots, Berserker Rings, Keris's, Fighter Torsos, Helm of Neitiznot, Bandos, Armadyl, 3rd age.) - We made them the way they are for a reason :D
- Get more people online the game. - Plan already set
-Max stat level 99.-100 EXP rate - The current xp rate is 250 the rs xp, making the levels go to 99 would mean people can max out in a matter of days. In all skills.
-Remove ::runes command. - More cons then there are pro's. I suggested something to fix this.
-Make shops for PKing and add such items as weapons, Iron-Rune armour, pots, food ::theshop sells food and pots, and you can make armour or recieve it from npc drops.
-Teleblock - Read up :D
-Single zones - Be Patient
-F-keys - Adding it to a 317 client would be very difficult, and they are hotkeys :D
-Prayers actually working - I believe most of them do work, they just don't have the head-icons.
-Entangle working - We can do that, why entangle if you can blitz?

Twlight Lord

Quote-Entangle working - We can do that, why entangle if you can blitz?
So people who teleblock can also stop them moving.

We need to add these ASAP or WS will die.

D.S.G Member.
All-Go-Free Legend.
All-Go-Free Elder.
Playing for 5 years.
Ex-Player Moderator.

One3rd Black

freak m4n

You always need atleast 3 people to play pestcontrol, and you know not many people are going to play pest control. Doing pest control at your own is so boring. Pest control would be fun if there were more people online.
Think about the rewards? The void armour is the clan armour of Death zone.
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

One3rd Black

I don't see why people wouldn't play it (if you offer void as a reward was what I forgot to say in my last post). And it seems like there's been a bit more people online lately.