News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Red Day! (NEED JUDGES!)

Started by Earth, October 10, 2011, 05:06:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earth

Hello all! (:
The 'God's Fashion Angels' clan competition Red Day will be held around 6PM - 9PM 12th October Australian Eastern Time.
If you don't see me ingame that day to compete, you can also compete on the 13th and 14th.

Rules:
You must be in 'God's Fashion Angels' to be eligible to compete and be victorious. (If you're not in Clan, apply now at Clan Recruitment page!)

How to compete:
See me in-game on the date of the event (or a day or 2 after), it would also be convenient to post on this if you are planning to compete.
Approach me with your best combined and favorited of a costume with the theme: red. The owner and Co-owner and a few other judges (WE NEED JUDGES!! APPLY ON THIS POST!!!) will than judge you on:

Creativity       /10
Originality      /10
Rarity            /5
Fashionable  /5
Total            /30

The winner will be announced on the 16th of October.
The prize will be a choose out of 5 high rarity items, upgrade a rank in the clan (if you win 5+ Competitions you will remain on God's Fashion Angels Page forever as a Fashion All-time Legend

REMEMBER, YOU MUST BE IN 'GOD'S FASHION ANGELS' TO COMPETE. IF YOU AREN'T IN IT, APPLY NOW! <3
ALSO NEED 2 MORE JUDGES. APPLY ON THIS PAGE FOR THAT TOO!!
God's Fashion Angels clan owner.

Currently fangirling on the Hunger Games!

Kryptonite

Well I recommend telling people what the rewards are if you want more of them to do it.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Earth

Quote from: Kryptonite on October 10, 2011, 05:10:07 PM
Well I recommend telling people what the rewards are if you want more of them to do it.

I don't care too much of the amount of people that do this. There's always going to be another competition around every 15 days as it says on the recruitment page. I didn't really expect this to get many people, considering it's the first competition of the clan. (:
x
God's Fashion Angels clan owner.

Currently fangirling on the Hunger Games!