News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Xbox 360 or Ps3?

Started by Joker, October 06, 2011, 07:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joker

For summery guys..Which one needs money to play on live..?
Plus if i bought Xbox what games shall I buy? Or shall I wait for the launch of 2012 games?
@ Leigh : There is no such difference all I need a way to play COD mw3..Plus all my friends says that xbox are cooler than Ps3 (Their opinion) And I never takes a decision alone..I discuss with experienced people tho.

Voltimolt

PS3 is better more then the reasons that it's free.

The game play varies because of the disc size the console can support. E.g: Xbox uses DVD Disc (Max writing size for it is like GB) whilst the PS3 can support Blu-ray disc which holds writing size up to GB, therefore giving developers more to write to the games... (1 game example is GTA IV, the Xbox versions don't have things that PS3 versions have due to the Disc size.)

The controller are more firm and smaller. The placement of the buttons are perfect.

PS3 was the first to support HDMI for a mad high graphic support.

PS3 are more reliable to last longer then the Xbox360.

PS3 has a processor of 3.2GHz (8 cores, uses 7), 7 times 3.2 = 22.4 GHz (more powerful then your own computer)
while Xbox360 has 3.2GHz (3 cores).

PS3 is cheaper then Xbox360 compared to the hardware, look at this chart:

Joker

But in my country people says that Xbox is free while Ps3 is for money..

Jake

Quote from: Joker_ on October 07, 2011, 03:36:01 AM
No matter what country you live in, you need to pay to play online for xBox. Playstatio. Just runs of your Wifi, it's quite easy to.

Voltimolt

either what joker says, it's the company's server. they choose whether they want their service free or not. Unfortunately Microsoft chose to make Xbox a P2P and Sony chose the PS3 to be F2P.

Joker

Quote from: Voltimolt on October 07, 2011, 04:15:04 AM

either what joker says, it's the company's server. they choose whether they want their service free or not. Unfortunately Microsoft chose to make Xbox a P2P and Sony chose the PS3 to be F2P.
Alright then.
Thanks for information guys I buy a ps3 at the end of this year..
Now this can be locked.

Jake

Congratulations, You're going to be a pro Ps3 gamer.

Pm your name when you get it :)

Locked.