News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Question of the day (March 18th, 2011)

Started by Insomnom, March 18, 2011, 09:32:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insomnom

What are your stances on marijuana (possession or use)?
Do you think it should be legalized in your area? If it already is, do you think it should be outlawed?
Of course, please explain why you think/feel the way you do.  ;D

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

It should be allowed in my opinion. One of the reasons it isn't already is because crime rate will supposedly go up. Srsly? No pot smoker is going to steal a car. Don't get me wrong, they'll try. They'll walk up to some dude in his car and it will go along like this...

"Hey man... Can I like get your car or something?" says the pot smoker.
Vrooooooooooooom.
"Wait, man.... Don't go... So can I get that car yet?" says the pot smoker again.

wouter

When you forbid it, it'll go trough the black market, as it goes now in USA. And murder and crime comes with it.
When you legalize it, people will use it more cause you could be buying it in shops just like in Holland.
I do love that it's legalized in Holland. I admit I like to smoke pot at the coffee-shop often. But i also see than youths can get it easily because their older friends can buy it.
It doesn't matter if you legalize it or forbid it. It'll bring problems anyways.

QuoteDrugs are bad. Never do it.

Kevin

Should be treated the same as Alcohol. Just taxed really high.

Rivin X

Uhm, i think smoking marijuana it's the best thing to ever be experienced by mankind, and should it be legalized? f*ck YES. 4/20 <3

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect
-  Winner of Pking Contest

Sad Panda

Pshhhh, 4/19 is way better (b-day) (;

Pride

I personally think that it should be legalized, but for strict medical use only. It's already going around as regular use... No point in legalizing it really, people do it anyway.

ratman3

The problem is...

If Marajuana is leagalized (In the U.S.), then it will be easier to obtain.  Over a long period of time, smoking pot [can] be bad for your health; so an addiction will be bad in the long run.  If it's avaliable to a large amount of people, then more people will be harmed from it, causing the gov't money to pay for the treatement (Since the U.S. Just got nationalized healthcare), not to mention that people might start doing heavier drugs, after they've started marajuana.

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Sad Panda

Dopamine is a natural brain drug that triggers happiness. Dopamine receptors are what make the drug work. Using marijuana overuses the receptors and ends up destroying them. When you stop smoking you become depressed quite frequently and may commit suicide.