News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Poem: The Life that I Live

Started by brianc, October 04, 2011, 02:46:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brianc

Hello,

Another poem is flowing through my fingertips again so bare with me as I face plant my keyboard.

Most of all, enjoy natural poetry.

The life that I live seems like a dream, I try to see through all of the steam as I burn in hell.
Tormented by the demons in my life, wishing sometimes to end it all with a knife.
I hold inside my love for all, but yet the demons inside make me fall.
Yes, I know my lyric are satanic, but yet please don't panic.
I'm the one that will be at your funeral, roman numeral.
Number SiX SiX SiX suffice the mix as I lay down the bricks for the bed of your coffin.
I make the world I see an illusion for everything is fake and I am nothing, but nothing I am or yet I am everything.
Trying to escape the world by doing anything.
The life that I live is nothing if I do not make something.
I crack open a bottle of pills and try to make my life go quick, only to find myself to get sick, sick of the world beating me down.
Still outside having a frown, some real stuff is about to go down.
I fail again trying to end my life, so I go to the kitchen and grab a knife.
As I go to the neighbors house I just steal his spouse and make them my own.
I cut the wires as they try to use the phone.
The phone to all of their fears they hide behind, in the real life they are only blind.
They cannot see how I am, best believe this post is not spam.
I'm spitting my rhymes left and right despite what other people think they will feel my mite!
This is the life that I live.

Hope you all enjoyed this poem.

Yes, I know my lyrics are not what most people are used to, but it's what comes from that heart that makes true poetry.

Keep this in mind.

Also, be sure to check back often for more poems.

Please comment and let me know what you think of my poetry.

Regards,
Brian Crowell

Earth

This is really smart work, keep it up. I understand that it's your life and poetry is meant to be real. <3
God's Fashion Angels clan owner.

Currently fangirling on the Hunger Games!

Xx Wildy Xx

holy crap man nice work with all this i recon u should take this up for a job you would make thousands! ps goodluck with the others you might make.