News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

stupid ppl

Started by OHIOISONFIRE, October 03, 2011, 09:25:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OHIOISONFIRE

i truly hate stupid people. plain and simple. like damn, just use your head every once in a while and ull do fine. (These forums have an abundance of stupidity, btw)

OHIOISONFIRE

Quote from: Mute on October 03, 2011, 09:48:49 AM
You'll be surprised about how many people on the internet have a lack of observational skills present.

I know, it's crazy how stupid most people are. It really blows my mind.

Take this topic for example...

http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,11370.0.html

Jake

That topic wasn't really a "stupid" one. I agree, People should use their melon a bit more.

Xx Wildy Xx

i totaly agree with you aswell but some ppl are as mature as they look sometimes

OHIOISONFIRE

Quote from: Terror on October 03, 2011, 10:02:05 AM
That topic wasn't really a "stupid" one. I agree, People should use their melon a bit more.

I could feel my brain cells committing suicide as I read through that thread. 95% of that thread (and the people who posted on it) was on the verge of borderline-mental retardation.

Kryptonite

Quote from: OHIOISONFIRE on October 05, 2011, 12:43:44 PM
Quote from: Terror on October 03, 2011, 10:02:05 AM

I could feel my brain cells committing suicide as I read through that thread. 95% of that thread (and the people who posted on it) was on the verge of borderline-mental retardation.

Explain how that topic was 'stupid'..?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Genuine

I've got a Suggestion !  8) Ignore them.