News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

eon9 scammer!

Started by mumups, January 08, 2009, 12:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mumups

Everyone just making this post because eon9 has maged like 9 people in a safe zone and took all my stuff and other peoples stuff he can also kick players and he is not an admin. everyone who was affected post here please and mayby we can get him banned!
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

Triniboy

We know eon9 is a bad person ....but Im 100% Sure both Jeremy and Ryan do there best jobs to keep him off the server.

Voltimolt

This kind of post was made many times,
to be safe, go to funpk so that when he attacks you, you still keep your items.

And what triniboy said, Jeremy and Ryan will do the best job they could to take him off.

My Invest:
Eon9 made a cheat client so that he put an MySQL injector there too. He coded the client himself. Hey! this was my thinking..

mumups

But there are only so much you can do in funpk. the point is he killed in lummy ok? so we thought we were safe but we wern't.
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

Triniboy

hes a bad person ok...its better to die in funpk than in lumby...or better yet..if he logs on..you log off.

serguy3

look, i've been banned by eon9 i'll just go with the way of "hacker". i'm a little scepticle... someone with so much talent with hacking...... why this game? he possibly could code and i dont know..... meh.. who know's. he might of hacked the sytem and given himself better rights, or he might be hidden and is going under the cover of a "hacker". btw a hidden is someone with all the powers of a staff position but no crown, so he might be a hacker, he might be a hidden administrator.

serguy3
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

BigDogg420

Hello guys well knowing Jeremy and being his friend i know him and ry are doing there best to ban him or do as much as possable so as everybody has said go to funpk or bank your stuff so you dont lose your stuff.

Bigdogg420
Forum Moderator

You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada >>>>>> (BEST BAND EVER)
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

Cavallers

guys. first of all he is not a scammer.
he is a hacker and an old hacker he has been hacking worldscape for about 2 years.
i hope jeremy fixes this.
cavallers-

-Cavallers

theonewhocan

haha eon9 ..me and him go back a long ways me and him good friends... he's nice to me ...he is realy nice if you get to know him
SEE YOUR IP ADDRESS

Worldscape

tim10pak

i hope jeremy or ry can do something ab

Bill

This is an old topic and it seems kind of pointless too so I'm going to go ahead and lock it.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........