News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Free Legend's Goals!

Started by Free Legend, October 02, 2011, 06:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Free Legend

Thanks guys, and @Rory, yeah I meant to edit my main post but I hit quote by accident and I didn't realize and I hit post, so then it just posted a quote of my main post so I decided to just edit that with some of my achievements instead of having a second massive post with the same stuff.

I have reached 121 strength, and 151 combat!
I am going to work a lot on strength, and getting 100M experience in range, magic, and prayer.

Genuine

Thats alright. Was just a reminder.  8)

Sincerely, Rory.

Free Legend

Quote from: Rory on November 05, 2011, 10:49:55 AM
Thats alright. Was just a reminder.  8)

Sincerely, Rory.

Thank you sir.

Sincerely, Tanner.

Free Legend

I broke the 1,600 total level mark. I also got 125 strength, 116 magic, and 120 firemaking! Sorry for taking so long to update, but I made some huge updates to this, including over 200M experience!

Omri

Free Legend

I am getting very close to my 1B total experience goal, so I added a new goal of 2B to continue on after I reach that. I am working hard to reach 172 combat too.

I Steal Cash

Quote from: Free Legend on December 30, 2011, 01:28:58 PM
I am getting very close to my 1B total experience goal, so I added a new goal of 2B to continue on after I reach that. I am working hard to reach 172 combat too.

Gl with that.
Thank you Wolf!

robinhood

WorldScape Rebellion Oath

"I, usernamehere, hereby declare a time for change. I will not open a WorldScape client until our points are heard and responded to. I will not play the game until we have a fair economy. I will not play the game until we, The WorldScape Rebellion, have proven that this game is controlled by the attitudes of the players. I believe I can and will make change."

http://i.imgur.com/nvBbE.gif