News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Bye World.

Started by God Colin, February 03, 2009, 03:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God Colin

I God Colin Have Offically Decided That Thank's To you Guy's Who Told Me To NOT Quit And I Thought About This but Not Long Cuz World Is Hard To Stop Playing Its Like Part Fo Me and i Now Take My Friends As Family. Sorry Everyone. i Was in A Bad Time.

says what you guy's want about me. i try to make world friendly and not be harsh on people. i tried to correct my self. i tried posting the right things. i tried posting in the right topic and other things. ill end my discrase to worldscape and its people bye saying bye. dont remember me. not that you ever did. god paul ill check my messages every so often bye. (it's un-offical.)

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

Zack

Seems like you only hate Bill, don't let that make you leave WorldScape.

Bill

Dude, no, I'm not going to be the cause of someone leaving Worldscape. God Colin, All your posts are good dude. You do the right thing by reporting people by posting pictures on the forums here. All I was doing was asking you if you use the "Report Abuse" option. It's more convenient and easy and Ryan and Jeremy both check them. Colin, I'm not just posting stuff about you on here. I do it to everyone to help keep the forums straight, just like you were helping in-game. I don't have anything against you if that's what you think. I do everything I can as a normal player to help keep the game, and mostly the forums now, in line, and why? Because I like this game and 2 years+ here proves it. And I help on my own part, I never, at any time, expect anything in return except the satisfaction of me helping. To me, this game is different from any other game. I "lean" towards this game a lot. Don't leave because of what I've been saying. Only leave if it's on your choice to leave. No one on this game will ever force you away, especially me, and if anyone does, I'm going to take it out on them.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Pure01owner

God Colin ??? jeez dnt be a noob yes bill does it 2 everyone expesrly me MOST lol or that dragon u lol guy. anyway if u were readding the things in annocements you would c me quiting about 2 mouths ago i think, but im still active user and over the time i stoped playing~ it grow on me ther urge of playing Worldscape. like runescape when i was level 15 or somthing like 6 years ago i was adtticed not  by the game by the people the community here is the best ive ever seen on any server. u leran new things u may lern 2 spell mabye not like me im just dropout lol. my point is me leaveing before did no good u cant get away from worldscape u just cant its addtive the people who play become ur faimly u will defend them. if you go you will be missed by ur family and theres nothing stronger then faimly.
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

God Colin

Quote from: Pure01owner on February 04, 2009, 04:01:39 AM
God Colin ??? jeez dnt be a noob yes bill does it 2 everyone expesrly me MOST lol or that dragon u lol guy. anyway if u were readding the things in annocements you would c me quiting about 2 mouths ago i think, but im still active user and over the time i stoped playing~ it grow on me ther urge of playing Worldscape. like runescape when i was level 15 or somthing like 6 years ago i was adtticed not  by the game by the people the community here is the best ive ever seen on any server. u leran new things u may lern 2 spell mabye not like me im just dropout lol. my point is me leaveing before did no good u cant get away from worldscape u just cant its addtive the people who play become ur faimly u will defend them. if you go you will be missed by ur family and theres nothing stronger then faimly.
it is addicting. i dont know if im leavin or not i rlly doubt it cuz theres like 2? ppl who i tlk to. well idk. but just dont hate. appreciate.

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

mumups

Well please don't leave i actually think some of your posts are quite helpful so...
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

Pure01owner

Quote from: God Colin on February 04, 2009, 12:13:43 PM
Quote from: Pure01owner on February 04, 2009, 04:01:39 AM
it is addicting. i dont know if im leavin or not i rlly doubt it cuz theres like 2? ppl who i tlk to. well idk. but just dont hate. appreciate.
Stfu ur not leaving i wote something nice i dnt do that offen!!!
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Triniboy

Well don't quit...Pure01owner said he was going to quit..did he..NO...he just took a little break off..so maybe i would suggest you do something like him, Just like ..chill and relax playing worldscape for fun..not because you have to ;)