News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

training areas

Started by semz123, September 28, 2011, 09:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

semz123

we could add in more places to train in and with different monsters that drop different items apart from sara, zammy, guthix and barrows iems. because i think it gets a bit boring when your training in the same places feel free to sugest more things.

just saying it would be good to have more places other then them. so thier is different monsters to train on and different drops.

Jake

You don't have to train at ::Northpole you know? There are other places you can train.

::Tele 2190 3323 - Asyn Shades (Level 127, or something)
Normal Shades - Go to ::etele then walk east until you get to the bank, they're right next to the bank.
::Tar - Numerous monsters there (From level 90 - 800+)

I'm sure there are more places out there those are just the ones I use.

Xx Wildy Xx

yeh and also you could do barrows till u find the entrace and train in there for ages if you want :)

Jake

Quote from: k a t e rox on September 29, 2011, 03:36:33 AM
yeh and also you could do barrows till u find the entrace and train in there for ages if you want :)
Well, That's Afk training and that's against the rules so I don't encourage you to do so.

Xx Wildy Xx

i dont mean afk training lol and its just a place i train

Kevin

We have plans on adding some new monsters that drop NEW things :D

Free Legend

Quote from: semz123 on September 28, 2011, 09:16:26 PM
we could add in more places to train in and with different monsters that drop different items apart from sara, zammy, guthix and barrows iems. because i think it gets a bit boring when your training in the same places feel free to sugest more things.

just saying it would be good to have more places other then them. so thier is different monsters to train on and different drops.

There are monsters all over, with several different item drops. The other popular place is level-159 shades.