News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Is Blitz Returning?

Started by brianc, September 29, 2011, 06:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brianc

Hello,

I have been very busy in my life yes, but I always still remember WorldScape Blitz and it keeps haunting me.

I always had this question but never asked it... But, is Blitz returning?

I speak not only for myself but the other people that have enjoyed WorldScape Blitz, I would like to suggest WorldScape Blitz coming back along side with classic for a wide area of game play. It was always fun hanging out and helping other players get skills and working hard for our levels and playing the roll of our favorite role-play. This was the key of Blitz and now it seems lost...

I would be happy if this answer could come to mind and be posted on this topic.

Reqards,
Brian Crowell

Chaoslancex

i would love for blitz to come back actually now that Error is gone, everyone has a chance to play the game and enjoy it with out worries.

I love Blitz!

Jake

I'd love for blitz to come back ! There would have to be a recall of items though. Ryan would have to pay double the VPS too :\

Xx Wildy Xx

hell yeh i loved blitz i would love it to come back :) thx for suggesting it brianc.

M I K E

I would love to see Blitz again, but the EXP rate should be a little higher...If i want to play hard i go RS.

Also, more item drops and monsters all around.. :) And i couldn't wait for the tanking and hybriding (=

CAN I HAZ A BLITZ..?

Xx Wildy Xx

yeh i loved blitz but i suggest the xp rate the same because it only went to 99 and if the xp rate was faster every one would have 99 in no time :)

OHIOISONFIRE

kevins gonna be pretty mad when he sees this. ryan to probly. they only brougth classic back bcus u guys told them to

Jake

Quote from: OHIOISONFIRE on September 30, 2011, 09:05:49 AM
kevins gonna be pretty mad when he sees this. ryan to probly. they only brougth classic back bcus u guys told them to
Yep.

Worldscape members need to make there mind up and think things through more. They ask for something then they ask for it to be changed back.

I wouldn't blame Ryan for being pissed.

gomes97

i think we need to stop to see this shit because ry knows it kevins knows it everbody knows and now waiting what they do so stopt seeing this shit now it is to much now.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

I Merk

Getting a 99 on Blitz is pretty much the same as 135 on Classic. Updates are being made to Classic so I don't see why we can't stick to it.