News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

world 2 3 and old pking

Started by gomes97, September 27, 2011, 11:03:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gomes97

what happens to all in world 2 and 3
and when will pkiing old now can someone tell me what someone said last Tuesday that it would be if it still happens or not
when and if it would.
because I would like to know, and I think more people ;) :o 8) ???

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

M I K E

The PKing has always been bad, and boring...

I can see the forums dieing slowly, and the whole server also...

Kevin

There is a lot of stuff we have planned. We have been discussing it a lot about "Old" pking, we have not come to a conclusion.

gomes97

Quote from: Kevin on September 27, 2011, 07:02:50 PM
There is a lot of stuff we have planned. We have been discussing it a lot about "Old" pking, we have not come to a conclusion.

okay thanks but why is world 2 and 3 many times offline?

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Joker

Explain the Old pking part,Please?

Kevin

When there is only ~20 Players active there is no need for 2-3 worlds to be online at once...

Summoning

Quote from: Kevin on September 28, 2011, 06:56:34 PM
When there is only ~20 Players active there is no need for 2-3 worlds to be online at once...
He's saying that when you add them worlds and make them the old pking style alot more people will come.

Please check my Goals thread which is located here.

Jake

Quote from: Summoning on September 29, 2011, 03:50:13 AM
He's saying that when you add them worlds and make them the old pking style alot more people will come.
Well not necessarily. There's still a lot of members, Just at different times. If all the active members logged in at the same time there would be over 60 players.

gomes97

Quote from: Terror on September 29, 2011, 05:36:31 AM
Quote from: Summoning on September 29, 2011, 03:50:13 AM
Well not necessarily. There's still a lot of members, Just at different times. If all the active members logged in at the same time there would be over 60 players.

but the time that old pking was online we had like 40 people in one timezone online so why it doenst come back if that were the best times

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Jake

Don't get me wrong, I totally agree with you. We even had Full worlds.

It would be interesting to see if the old members would come back if the old Pking was brought back. There would be no chance that we would max out a world now ;)

Kevin

But even then, you guys want all these bosses and everything, how are we supposed to add all that when Defence doesn't work...? We made this update for a reason, we aren't trying to piss you guys off. This is like when we released the Kerris, we got you guys used to the higher hits before we released GodSwords, so it wasn't a hard hit to the pkers. The defence system as it is is NOT the final release of it, I do agree highly that it is waaaaay too strong. It will be changed.

gomes97

Quote from: Kevin on September 29, 2011, 02:33:31 PM
But even then, you guys want all these bosses and everything, how are we supposed to add all that when Defence doesn't work...? We made this update for a reason, we aren't trying to piss you guys off. This is like when we released the Kerris, we got you guys used to the higher hits before we released GodSwords, so it wasn't a hard hit to the pkers. The defence system as it is is NOT the final release of it, I do agree highly that it is waaaaay too strong. It will be changed.

okay thanks i think me and everbody see enough about classic and blitz.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Summoning

I think have world 1 as the main all skilling world and have world 2 as the pking world.

Just sayin'.

freak m4n

Ain't that worse? If you use 2 worlds, and there will be like only around 4-5 players in world 1 and in world 2 also just around 4-5 people.
That's not really necessary. Than you could better use just 1 world..
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Summoning

Quote from: freak m4n on September 30, 2011, 11:41:27 AM
Ain't that worse? If you use 2 worlds, and there will be like only around 4-5 players in world 1 and in world 2 also just around 4-5 people.
That's not really necessary. Than you could better use just 1 world..
Yeah it would be  better to have it all in 1 world, but Kevin is being uptight about it and won't let it happen.
O'well we'll have to live with it how it is. :/