News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Pkers these days.

Started by freak m4n, September 22, 2011, 12:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freak m4n

It irritates me that, those pkers these days are like in 3 clan at once, is there actually a rule that you only can be in 1 clan?
And it irritates me that most of these 'PKers' can't type english.. (There is already a topic about this I think?)
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

M I K E

Dont worry about their sad clan hopping? :)

Also, some people cant speak some languages well...I challenge you to speak finnish =D

Jake

Quote from: Program on September 22, 2011, 07:14:55 PM
Quote from: M I K E on September 22, 2011, 12:12:47 PM
Dont worry about their sad clan hopping? :)

Also, some people cant speak some languages well...I challenge you to speak finnish =D

Google kääntää voitosta
Lmfao Owned ;)

Don't worry Freak M4n they aren't real Pkers. Just kill them.

gomes97

terror you can try to kill that people but when they are in wildy and then people barrage you whith like 4 persons

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Jake

Quote from: Program on September 23, 2011, 07:35:26 PM
Quote from: gomes97 on September 23, 2011, 12:09:17 PM
terror you can try to kill that people but when they are in wildy and then people barrage you whith like 4 persons

That's just part of the wilderness.
Program's right, You can't really do anything about it. Unless you're in a clan and they help kill them.

d1stortor

Quote from: Terror on September 23, 2011, 08:28:49 PM
Quote from: Program on September 23, 2011, 07:35:26 PM
Quote from: gomes97 on September 23, 2011, 12:09:17 PM

That's just part of the wilderness.
Program's right, You can't really do anything about it. Unless you're in a clan and they help kill them.

lol, come on gomes, they barraged us and were ranging us without us being able to do something, but we still owned all of them, didn't we? :D
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$