News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

god wars dungeon, more monster drops

Started by drlhppr11, September 19, 2011, 08:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drlhppr11

i love worldscape but it wold be much better with god wars dungeon so instead of doing barrows over and over again i cant go to god wars dungeon, and a teleport in the spell book that showes all the bosses you can fight and teleport them there, and i also so that more monsters dropped things like shades drop better things and stuff at ::camp dropped good stuff.

M I K E

I strongly support this.

More bridding items, godswords, arma chests and other stuff for range tanks...

X

Its impossible to add Map Data (Like Godwars dungeon) into a 317 client without crashing the client. That's why we had barrows instead. You'd need a 474+ client with the map data for it to be compatible.

X

Quote from: M I K E on September 20, 2011, 09:25:31 AM
I strongly support this.

More bridding items, godswords, arma chests and other stuff for range tanks...

God items are already out... (Godswords ECT.)

dilligaf

For borrows doing it over and over is fun!! but all the time i get runes would you be able to take runes out and put like food insted.

THANKS ;)
DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE A ****

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â" DILLIGAF.

Member of    ☣Death Zone☣

D E A T H

Quote from: X on September 20, 2011, 05:20:29 PM
Its impossible to add Map Data (Like Godwars dungeon) into a 317 client without crashing the client. That's why we had barrows instead. You'd need a 474+ client with the map data for it to be compatible.

Who said anything about putting it at the original place where It is in Runescape. Why don't we make a new area for GW? I would like new monsters and more stuff to train on

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

dieknowsawr

Quote from: D E A T H on September 20, 2011, 06:20:29 PM

Who said anything about putting it at the original place where It is in Runescape. Why don't we make a new area for GW? I would like new monsters and more stuff to train on

^^ Those are words of God.

X

Quote from: dieknowsawr on September 20, 2011, 08:00:18 PM

We also can't add the NPCS... and there is going to be an update involved around new boss monsters/monster dungeon that drop interesting things.

D E A T H

Quote from: X on September 21, 2011, 05:20:44 PM
Quote from: dieknowsawr on September 20, 2011, 08:00:18 PM

We also can't add the NPCS... and there is going to be an update involved around new boss monsters/monster dungeon that drop interesting things.

OMG OMG WHEN???

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

drlhppr11

raise the drops at barrows than please becaus ei hate doing it over and over again

Kryptonite

@People saying to make barrows drops better: Do you guys not like a good economy?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

OHIOISONFIRE

Quote from: Kryptonite on October 09, 2011, 08:51:15 PM
@People saying to make barrows drops better: Do you guys not like a good economy?

ws, economy? lolwut

brianc

Hello,

In fact WorldScape is 474.

We originally create WorldScape as a 317 but around 2009 we imported aspects of 474 into the cache itself.

Hence "agf317withextracache" The extra cache is the 474 that was imported and we configured it specifically for AllGoFree.

There this would be possible.

All that we have to do is import the Map Data needed in a separate sector making so that their would be no memory leaks to crash the client.

Making seamless game play for everyone.

Don't believe WorldScape is a 474?

Ask the creator himself, Ry60003333.

I hope this answer has been helpful.

Regards,
Brian Crowell

Jake

The actual client is 317 but it imports 474 aspects, like weapons and armor.

Worldscape is supported in every version of client, EVERY one.

Summoning

That's actually false, it is possible to make it work. It would require huge modifications.

Please check my Goals thread which is located here.