News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Started by Mute, September 19, 2011, 04:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mute

My gmail inbox:

QuoteDear SpadeAX,

Your YouTube account SpadeAX might be eligible to earn revenue from the playbacks of your videos.

Making money from your videos is easy. Here's how it works: First sign into your YouTube account. Then review and complete the steps outlined here: http://www.youtube.com/account_monetization?feature=ieqe.

If your account is enabled, we may place ads next to the videos you submit for monetization. You will earn a share of the revenue from the ads as long as you meet the program requirements.

Thanks and good luck!

The YouTube Team

dieknowsawr

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd

Good job @:)

Joker

Summoning

That's awesome, what did you post on youtube for you to be 'eligible'?

Please check my Goals thread which is located here.

shy guy

~~~~~Rexxy~~~~~

add this to your signature if you love music

Summoning

Quote from: Program on September 20, 2011, 01:46:59 AM
Summoning, It has to do with the number of views / subscribers.
Oh okay thanks, that's awesome. Good work Mute.

Please check my Goals thread which is located here.

M I K E

Subbed & awesome job. =D

Btw, start making more Minecraft commentaries, and maybe some duo playing like Yogscast! i love em

gomes97

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Jake

Congratulations. This means you won't be around here anymore?

freak m4n

AMG, good job Luke, keep up the good work.
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Joker

Quote from: Terror on September 21, 2011, 07:29:37 AM
Congratulations. This means you won't be around here anymore?
Looks like you are hating.

Krest I V

No offense guys, but if I were Terror (or any other staff member), I would be hopeful that Mute left. Let's be honest, you're a bad influence on every new member who reads one of your normal posts, although this topic isn't very trollish at all-just your general posts are. Even though you're bad, don't get me started on Program.

On a slightly negative note, why do all MineCraft videos that have commentary always have to be made by people with a dirty English accent? Wat duh fuk?

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Krest I V on September 21, 2011, 08:52:16 PM
No offense guys, but if I were Terror (or any other staff member), I would be hopeful that Mute left. Let's be honest, you're a bad influence on every new member who reads one of your normal posts, although this topic isn't very trollish at all-just your general posts are. Even though you're bad, don't get me started on Program.

On a slightly negative note, why do all MineCraft videos that have commentary always have to be made by people with a dirty English accent? Wat duh fuk?

RLMFAOX2000000001533734748764648365757945954754768564 For two things...

1- Luke, Aaron, and Nick(Old player) made the forums basically..
It'd be hell if Luke (Mute) , and Aaron (Program)left. That'd lead Joker and I to no heroes, and no one to follow:'(</3

2- You copied Program's siggy . Not cool bro .

On-topic; Atta boy Luke, Keep the good videos rollin' you'll get it bro ! :D

Joker

Lol,Ross we will be the top trolls..This is a Forums-Pro chat..
If any of Luke and Nick left the game Will fuckin' die.

Jake

Joker and Diek you will never be "top trolls" you're both wannabees. To say the least. You try so hard yet you fail.

Mute, Too me you're jealous of me being Mod. Going off the post you wrote a month ago ("Oh so important forum mod"). If you aren't going to put effort into your posts because you aren't forum mod the leave, you'd be doing a good deed.

Also it's not "Programs Sig" as he did not make it. I believe some wannabes troll copied someone's comments "why are you looking at this?" so don't ramble on with your rubish.

This topic will be locked and of this whole trolling, or the wannabees tryin to troll, buisness doesn't stop or atleast settle down then you'll all get punished.