News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Old wilderness brough back [MUST READ]

Started by Summoning, September 14, 2011, 04:46:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the old pking come back?

Yes!
15 (65.2%)
No.
6 (26.1%)
Sort of.
1 (4.3%)
I don't care.
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

M I K E

He should just get the damn bridding items in game, curses, potions, actually realistic special attacks and new pk ares, teleblock, no teleing in 20+wilderness and protect item, and tanking to work... = PRO.

d1stortor

I think old pking should be back. I became active again like two days ago, and well not sure if it's because of that. That I haven't gotten the hang of it yet, but I used to have soooo much fun on wildy with the old pking. And now I go to Wildy there :'(. Anyways, I love this game, so it really don't matter even though I voted 'Yes' to have old pking back :D
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

Joker

Quote from: Summoning on September 18, 2011, 05:30:15 AM
Quote from: Joker_ on September 15, 2011, 12:56:06 PM
The rate of logging in:
-------------------------
Old pking 10/10
Semi old pking 6/10
New pking 3/10
Wow, never knew the old pking was that popular. I hope it comes back, it seems everyone loved it.
Somestimes the worlds were full.

Xx Wildy Xx

i vote yes for the old pking to be brough back because every time i go there since this new pking has been relesed there is no one there and it was much harder in the old pking more chalangeing.

Jake

The way Kevin put it I don't think, or there are really slim chances, that the "old" wilderness will be back.

The "Old" pking made Worldscape what it is though, That's why it's a shame. Without it Worldscape wouldn't be what it is today.

d1stortor

Quote from: Terror on September 19, 2011, 05:19:09 AM
The way Kevin put it I don't think, or there are really slim chances, that the "old" wilderness will be back.

The "Old" pking made Worldscape what it is though, That's why it's a shame. Without it Worldscape wouldn't be what it is today.
I actually started liking this server because of it's pking. I remember when there was a buuuuunch of people in wildy, lol it was sooo much fun. -tear- (good memories)
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$