News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Old wilderness brough back [MUST READ]

Started by Summoning, September 14, 2011, 04:46:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the old pking come back?

Yes!
15 (65.2%)
No.
6 (26.1%)
Sort of.
1 (4.3%)
I don't care.
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Summoning

I've heard so many people complaining about the 'new update' that Ryan has added to this brilliant game. I'm tired of hearing it my self and want to put and end to it because people are spamming the staff and the forums and annoying the staff. So for it to be final please post your thoughts and vote in the poll.

At the moment 17 people want it back and 6 people don'tt, so that leaves us at the 17:6 Mark.

This is what happens when the pking isn't great;

Please check my Goals thread which is located here.

Yoho

They voted yes, people have to learn from their mistakes.

Joker

It's just like rs..Old wild and fr33 trade. XD

plan b

Not that I have had any experiences with the old pking system but I voted yes. I think it would be cool from what people have told me about it.

Jake

Quote from: Yoho on September 14, 2011, 12:34:07 PM
They voted yes, people have to learn from their mistakes.
You voted yes too, And I can almost guarantee that you want the old Pking back. Plus if learning by your mistakes means that Worldscapes going to be loosing all it's members then so be it.

People play a Private Server for a different experience. Worldscapes a 317 with Runescape Pking and I know most people wouldn't like that. Either way I'm happy, I love the game even if the Pkin isn't the same.

Summoning

Quote from: Terror on September 14, 2011, 05:16:04 PM
You voted yes too, And I can almost guarantee that you want the old Pking back. Plus if learning by your mistakes means that Worldscapes going to be loosing all it's members then so be it.

People play a Private Server for a different experience. Worldscapes a 317 with Runescape Pking and I know most people wouldn't like that. Either way I'm happy, I love the game even if the Pkin isn't the same.
That's exactly right, the game will lose lots of players because of this I say we bring back old pking and that be final.

D E A T H

If you don't like the game people then move onwith your life

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Joker

Quote from: D E A T H on September 14, 2011, 10:55:32 PM
If you don't like the game people then move onwith your life
I like the people in the game.

Kevin

The truth of the matter is we had an open beta for 3 weeks, we had a poll asking people a simple question, do you want it? Yes. No. 70% of the votes were yes. You guys had a chance to veto it, but nobody did.

Summoning

Quote from: Kevin on September 15, 2011, 01:25:43 AM
The truth of the matter is we had an open beta for 3 weeks, we had a poll asking people a simple question, do you want it? Yes. No. 70% of the votes were yes. You guys had a chance to veto it, but nobody did.
I wasn't here, and I think if we get around 25-40 votes that people want it back then we get it back with all the old food healings etc.

Yoho

I know I voted yes, because I knew what I was voting for.

Jake

Tbh, Half the people didn't even vote because the vote was on the forums. Only the really dedicated members use the forums regularly.

Joker

The rate of logging in:
-------------------------
Old pking 10/10
Semi old pking 6/10
New pking 3/10

Summoning

Quote from: Joker_ on September 15, 2011, 12:56:06 PM
The rate of logging in:
-------------------------
Old pking 10/10
Semi old pking 6/10
New pking 3/10
Wow, never knew the old pking was that popular. I hope it comes back, it seems everyone loved it.

gomes97

i hear that classic come back and i im agreed joker about rate pking in world 2 or and 3 i im not sure i hope it come back :)

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner