News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Magic4life.

Started by Summoning, September 12, 2011, 02:17:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Summoning

In-game username: Summoning
Reporting player: Magic4life
Rule broken: Macroing, Bug Abusing.
Time: 12Th September 2011, 4:13 PM (AEST).
Miscellaneous: This player was barraging men without them getting hit, he was recieving magic experience and then when I killed them he didn't move. He didn't talk to me either.
Evidence: http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/841/6ot.mp4/

Please check my Goals thread which is located here.

drag0np3t32

This isn't really a macro. All he did was attack 3 men, and due to the new magic attack system without you wearing mage armour it doesnt work, he just left the men to attack him getting him xp. But it could be. I don't know that well. I've seen this type of thing before.
I'm too cool to be blue :D

Sean

With the combat triangle implemented, magic attacks are now prone to fail. This is not against the rules, yet.

Quote from: Sean
The way we are using macro is: The use of an external program to input repetitive and or complex commands without the need of a human.

From the evidence provided, we cannot conclude that he was using macro software of any kind. What was inferred was that he may have been attempting to damage the NPC whilst his magic attacks were failing as a result of negative bonus provided by his armor.

Now, there are many ways to approach this situation. Until we thoroughly overview this issue, it will not be against the rules, ONLY if the act does not associate a macro.