News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

9/11 Anniversary

Started by Summoning, September 12, 2011, 07:27:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Summoning

Hey Worldscape,

Well it's been 10 years since the terroist attack on the World Trade Center, It's sad to see the people who died in this major terroist attack. One plane survived maybe 2 I'm not sure but I'm glad a few people survived I don't like in America nor ever been there but I feel for the loss of the people who died and the loss of that place. It had 110 Floors and it was the biggest office building in the world. I hope that everyone is not feeling bad and has high spirits, Its the anniversary we should celebrate the fact that it was an amazing place and the history that was made over this. But it is really sad what happened.

Rest In Piece 9/11 Victims.
To hell  terroists and Osama Bin Laden.

Summoning Out.

Please check my Goals thread which is located here.

Sora

Uhm, I don't think any planes survived, nor any survivors. All planes were crashed, it's just that the last plane didn't reach its destination because people onboard had the courage to take over the plane but unfortunately, it didn't last long. But still, rest in peace, all the victims of the 9/11 attack and the firefighters and police officers that fought bravely and died.  :'(

Summoning

Quote from: Volkerem on September 12, 2011, 09:21:25 PM
Uhm, I don't think any planes survived, nor any survivors. All planes were crashed, it's just that the last plane didn't reach its destination because people onboard had the courage to take over the plane but unfortunately.
Oh, sorry. I'll fix the information up when I get home.

Please check my Goals thread which is located here.