News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Evil Chicken Random Event

Started by Summoning, September 12, 2011, 01:27:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should this be added?

Yes, It's good.
3 (60%)
No, It's not so good.
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Summoning

Well, when you get a Random event from the genie you get a Lamp. That gives you a certain amount of experience, you get the experience really easy because you need to just to the genie. The Evil chicken is a lot harder and you need to fight and you can die and lose all your stuff so I think we should make that drop a lamp called Antique lamp, it's Item ID is 4447 and I think we should get 450,000 - 500,000 Experience from it.

Please check my Goals thread which is located here.

Jake

That's to much XP.

The Chicken gets easier as you level up. Perhaps something like this should be added.

Summoning

Quote from: Terror on September 12, 2011, 01:38:24 AM
That's to much XP.

The Chicken gets easier as you level up. Perhaps something like this should be added.
You get like 247,000 Experience from the Genie, so double that would be good. 450,000 - 500,000 would be good.

Jake

The higher your level is in the skill you choose for the lamp, the more XP you get.

Summoning

Quote from: Terror on September 12, 2011, 02:16:36 AM
The higher your level is in the skill you choose for the lamp, the more XP you get.
Well we can make it exactly the same but make it 200-400k XP more.

Kevin

The RuneScape xp lamp is your stat times 10, so (_*10=_) this is ours currently (_*10*250=_)

Summoning

I'm confused, so can this get added or not because if it did it would be really AWESOME.

Kevin

No, I don't see it being increased any time soon.

Summoning

Quote from: Kevin on September 12, 2011, 02:47:48 AM
No, I don't see it being increased any time soon.
No, I don't mean the lamp you get from the Genie stays 10x(Your level). The one from chicken can be 15x(Your Level). Just make the chickens a little harder. If not this topic can be locked.

semz123

i like this idea but make the chicken hit like 50 instead of like 30's so its harder to get.

freak m4n

Quote from: semz123 on September 28, 2011, 12:43:54 AM
i like this idea but make the chicken hit like 50 instead of like 30's so its harder to get.

That just doesn't make any sense, because if it's going to hit 50's you'll be in no time raped by the Evil Chicken's.
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Xx Wildy Xx

yeh if the chicken dose hit 50's you will get raped because of the new eating style heals not much. so not a good idear

Jake

You'd have to have the Hp of the chicken lowered if you're going to make it hit higher.