News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

You no longer need 135 for a skill cape o.o

Started by Triniboy, September 11, 2011, 02:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triniboy

Kinda epic. I though you need 135 for a skill cape; Instead it says 99 o.O

&& I didn't spawn it.

Dug

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

freak m4n

Your to epic for it.

EDIT: damn it, 11 seconds to late.. -.-
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Summoning

Hmm, It would be a simple fix just let the owner know.

Please check my Goals thread which is located here.

Jake

Summoning

Quote from: Terror on September 11, 2011, 05:21:37 PM
How did you get the cape? It isn't tradable.
Maybe he asked the owner to give him 135 magic, then he bought it and then he got him to change it back to 1.

Please check my Goals thread which is located here.

Desolate

He's not talking about that. He's talking about how it says you only need a magic level of 99 to weild the cape. I'm sure it would be easy to fix, you would just need to have a text change.
Side note: Summoning, Triniboy is an ex-staff member, he probably had them all when he was admin.

freak m4n

And we were argueing about, it´s `wear` and not `wield` right?
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Triniboy

Quote from: Summoning on September 11, 2011, 08:02:02 PM
Quote from: Terror on September 11, 2011, 05:21:37 PM
How did you get the cape? It isn't tradable.
Maybe he asked the owner to give him 135 magic, then he bought it and then he got him to change it back to 1.

Nope ; Its kinda long story. But I never leveled on this account. Its always been level 1 and never had a 135. Plus you can't trade skill capes :p

Quote from: Jarred on September 12, 2011, 05:15:08 AM
He's not talking about that. He's talking about how it says you only need a magic level of 99 to weild the cape. I'm sure it would be easy to fix, you would just need to have a text change.
Side note: Summoning, Triniboy is an ex-staff member, he probably had them all when he was admin.

I didn't spawn it lol.