News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Classic Update Pack #14

Started by Ry60003333, September 11, 2011, 03:33:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

Quote from: Summoning on September 12, 2011, 05:58:11 AM
Quote from: Jarred on September 12, 2011, 05:20:56 AM
I think the world 1 and 3 idea was good.  :)
So do I, In world 3 put the oldest pking in the game. Food glitches, 3 hits etc.
3 hits, and food glitches were a GLITCH Ryan can't bring that back on purpose unless perhaps he starts everything again.. It's like saying, after making a unstable chemical, your asked to separate that liquid into it's stable compounds..
Quote from: Jarred on September 12, 2011, 05:20:56 AM
I've seen a lot of people unhappy with this update, I don't think they realised what they were doing when they voted to have the pk'ing changed. The Worldscape pk'ing used to be unique but now it is pretty much the same as Runescape.
I for one, voted yes to try the update with several people because not many would go to world 3, and it makes it much more interesting then hitting constant hits rather then 0's on some occasions. My vote still stands for yes : )!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Desolate

Summoning, I have already discussed this, it would be extremely hard to implement the food glitch as its name says it all... it was a glitch and was never meant to occur.

Summoning

Quote from: Jarred on September 13, 2011, 02:41:37 AM
Summoning, I have already discussed this, it would be extremely hard to implement the food glitch as its name says it all... it was a glitch and was never meant to occur.
Yes i know, however if Ryan saved the file then it would be easy to bring back. Ryan being a master coder and having files saved in case of shutdowns he would have everything backed up.

Please check my Goals thread which is located here.

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Summoning on September 13, 2011, 03:34:57 AM
Quote from: Jarred on September 13, 2011, 02:41:37 AM
Yes i know, however if Ryan saved the file then it would be easy to bring back. Ryan being a master coder and having files saved in case of shutdowns he would have everything backed up.

What a good point !

Kevin

We aren't going to purposely bring back a glitch that caused an unfair advantage to game play.

Chaoslancex

Quote from: Kevin on September 13, 2011, 11:44:29 PM
We aren't going to purposely bring back a glitch that caused an unfair advantage to game play.

What a good point!

Anyhow I just want to say that people complain to much just adapt to it.. Learn to pk in this new setting of Pking..

We've change Pking a couple of time now and only true pkers are able to master what Ryan trows at them the rest just complain and end up quitting and then coming back crying! Kids just grow a pair and get training on the new Pking.. You'll master it if you are truely an elite pker and not part of those noobs that are wanna be pkers!

Joker

Quote from: Kevin on September 13, 2011, 11:44:29 PM
Which glitch?

plan b

gomes97

but is it possible to get 3 hits? on old pkiing then?

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner