News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Quests.

Started by Jake, July 26, 2011, 12:01:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dutch God

Great idea, i love quests!! I support you

Jake

Thanks Jordi.

C'mon people keep the suggestions up!

Desolate

Maybe think of something about herblore or thieving, don't really have any ideas for them though.  ???

Dug

Do you mean thieving involved in quests =o? Like in order to thieve, you have to do numerous quests :[]?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Jake

Quote from: Dug on July 30, 2011, 08:30:03 AM
Do you mean thieving involved in quests =o? Like in order to thieve, you have to do numerous quests :[]?
Well, No. But when Ryan releases something major it should have a Quest behind it, In my opinion. Also you wouldn't have to so numerous quests just one to allow you to thieve, If there were to be one for thieving.

Also they, The All-Go-Free team, might create quests that involves thieving, or whatever skill it is, to help gain you Xp or help you unlock a new Boss/Item.

Quests are so time consuming and fun. Worldscape DEFINETLY needs Quests after the criticism they've gotten from "critics". No that I'm complaining, I love the game.

nate

great idea!!! that would improve the game alot! plus that would improve the use of clans, expanding them to more than just pking.
also just to add something too it, maybe quest points could be made to where you could buy certain items from a shop. also quests could add quest capes. certain items you might be able to buy might also be custom items made my developers. just an idea.

This is / isn't a serious post

Jake

Nate, This topic is dead. The last post was over 60 days ago so you're grave digging.

Please re-read the rules before you post.

Topic Locked.