News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Inactive

Started by Yoho, September 08, 2011, 11:42:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoho

Starting from next week (Wednesday), I will be inactive because I have 35 weeks to do 60+ assessments, so I will be doing a shit load of revision. I may end up quitting WS, but if I do, I've had a nice time here and keep up the server Ryan & Bill.

gomes97

i im going miss you :'( :-*

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

M I K E

Sora

Noooo leigh! You're a great friend of mine, it's sad to see you quit.  :'(

Joker

Why good ol' buddies are going away. -.-

Yoho

I said I might, if I can find time to get on ws I will, if not, so be it.

Dug

Leigh, your are truly going to be missed :'(, Definitely life comes first, I really wish i see you again later on in the future. "May the sun both shine on yes again, and in that bright light we will find ourselves facing a great future in which the horizon will blow for us."
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Jake

Good luck with your studies  8)

Life comes first before computer games.

Desolate

Quote from: Terror on September 08, 2011, 07:16:28 PM
Good luck with your studies  8)

Life comes first before computer games.
Agree with this.  :)

dieknowsawr

Good luck with you're studies bro !

Life stuff comes before games 'nd shit.

You'll be missed !