News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Question of the day! (08/29/2011)

Started by M I K E, August 29, 2011, 09:06:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M I K E

What is your opinion about allowing gays to adopt kids?

I think its sad, imagine if you had two dads and they were gay...you would get bullied A LOT  :-\

Joker

Wtf..
The answer is ofcorse no..Those people have no rights to live. -.-

OHIOISONFIRE

ofc they should be allowed to adopt. its their lives not urs, u dont have to live it. u have no right to try to limit how another lives if its not in a detrimental fashion

M I K E

OHIOISONFIRE

then they did, i dont see the big deal. theyre people just like u and me.

M I K E

Quote from: OHIOISONFIRE on August 29, 2011, 09:25:46 AM

But they are gays, imagine you didnt have mom? Only two men who are like young girls and you would beat them in wrestling when you were 16 lol  ::)

OHIOISONFIRE

Quote from: M I K E on August 29, 2011, 09:31:38 AM

But they are gays, imagine you didnt have mom? Only two men who are like young girls and you would beat them in wrestling when you were 16 lol  ::)

ur ignorant. their sexual orientation doesnt have anything to do with their strength. ur also stereotyping like a boss. ik a few gay people and none of them act like "young girls". one of them is a huge buff guy and the another is one of the smartest people ik.

M I K E

Quote from: OHIOISONFIRE on August 29, 2011, 09:37:33 AM
Quote from: M I K E on August 29, 2011, 09:31:38 AM

ur ignorant. their sexual orientation doesnt have anything to do with their strength. ur also stereotyping like a boss. ik a few gay people and none of them act like "young girls". one of them is a huge buff guy and the another is one of the smartest people ik.

FML you beat me, GF.

Daxking

I don't think they should be allowed to. I don't have a problem with them, but as said earlier.. You could get bullied for it and if the person doesn't stand up for themselves, like others they might commit suicide. I would strongly dislike if my parents were but then you have to think of it this way. Children that are adopted don't even have parents to start out with. I can imagine the lonesomeness they feel, and just knowing that they have somebody that cares for them as if it were there child probably feels amazing since they haven't felt that feeling. I think they should be allowed to choose when they're older if they'd wish to leave them and return back for adoption when they're older. But that's just my thoughts.

Jake

You can't not let two men adopt a kid, To me that's shallow.

A kid deserves a loving family and if that means you have gay parent, so be it. I'd rather have my parents being gay and loving me then having them be straight and hating me.

That's just my opinion.