Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

People in DeathZone

Started by Sora, August 31, 2011, 02:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaoslancex

Quote from: Volkerem on August 31, 2011, 09:16:11 PM
Quote from: Joker_ on August 31, 2011, 09:12:28 PM
No..Not joining deathzone changed people since new pking..New pking was very easy for everyone..In new pking there is no such skill..New pking is nothing but luck..you only hit HIGH..Second..Deathzone became general clan..Not only for pros..And that's sad.
That's the true reason..For an example..Was gomes97 good at old pking? No..But now he's good at new that's why he's very proud of him self...The main point new pking ruined the WHOLE game.

I remember Gomes97 was good at old classic pk-ing too... I remember when he first started and he was really bad but Brian and I taught him some of the basics, and from there on... He started improving drastically. As far as I know, he actually was good at classic pk-ing too. I have to say he's the pker that has improved the most out of every single player in WorldScape this year.

I actually second that, Gomes was great at old pking- and is great at new pking. he's excelled my expectations by far more than the other pkers in death zone, and death zone might make some exceptions for a few people since where trying to give a chance for everyone to learn to pk and learn self respect and how to respect others, you can see that on the high ups, most of the sucked an were cocky noobs when they started but with time they become great pkers. but everything takes time people wont change they way they are over night, sure joining dz might give them such joy of been in a powerful group that control's everything or mostly everything anyhow.. what im saying is that if i were those people that have been acting cocky and i know who they are i to would be acting that way since i'd feel like a B0SS if i were in Death zone and like nobody could ever touch me i'd feel bad ass that i would beat anybody. but honest truth with time they will understand what it means to be a true pker.   

Sora

Quote from: Chaoslancex on August 31, 2011, 11:09:10 PM
Quote from: Volkerem on August 31, 2011, 09:16:11 PM
Quote from: Joker_ on August 31, 2011, 09:12:28 PM
No..Not joining deathzone changed people since new pking..New pking was very easy for everyone..In new pking there is no such skill..New pking is nothing but luck..you only hit HIGH..Second..Deathzone became general clan..Not only for pros..And that's sad.
That's the true reason..For an example..Was gomes97 good at old pking? No..But now he's good at new that's why he's very proud of him self...The main point new pking ruined the WHOLE game.

I remember Gomes97 was good at old classic pk-ing too... I remember when he first started and he was really bad but Brian and I taught him some of the basics, and from there on... He started improving drastically. As far as I know, he actually was good at classic pk-ing too. I have to say he's the pker that has improved the most out of every single player in WorldScape this year.

I actually second that, Gomes was great at old pking- and is great at new pking. he's excelled my expectations by far more than the other pkers in death zone, and death zone might make some exceptions for a few people since where trying to give a chance for everyone to learn to pk and learn self respect and how to respect others, you can see that on the high ups, most of the sucked an were cocky noobs when they started but with time they become great pkers. but everything takes time people wont change they way they are over night, sure joining dz might give them such joy of been in a powerful group that control's everything or mostly everything anyhow.. what im saying is that if i were those people that have been acting cocky and i know who they are i to would be acting that way since i'd feel like a B0SS if i were in Death zone and like nobody could ever touch me i'd feel bad ass that i would beat anybody. but honest truth with time they will understand what it means to be a true pker.

True that. In time, they will realize what the meaning to be a true pker. I like that quote. Also, I have to say, being in DeathZone doesn't mean they'll back you up all the time. You have to learn to defend yourself by tanking.  :D
We should have practices of tanking to get better.  :P

gomes97

Joker i join in death zone befor THE new pkiing

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Yoho

Olaf, he was saying that you weren't that good at classic Pking, but now you're good at the new Pking.

Joker

Quote from: gomes97 on September 01, 2011, 02:06:13 AM
Joker i join in death zone befor THE new pkiing
As leigh said..Plus again it's called "Pking". -.-"

Jake

Joker stop being a jerk, You know Olaf can't speak/type fluent English.

The "new" pking is better because more people CAN do it, and do it well at that. It makes the competition allot more interesting.

I Merk

Terror, last year there was more Pkers then there is now and they all seemed to know how to PK. Also, some of the DZ cocky people do something stupid like attack or loot one of their clan members noob account. They then realise no one likes them and quit.

Joker

Quote from: Prototype on September 01, 2011, 05:46:43 AM
Terror, last year there was more Pkers then there is now and they all seemed to know how to PK. Also, some of the DZ cocky people do something stupid like attack or loot one of their clan members noob account. They then realise no one likes them and quit.
Yes this has been spreading these days.

lollol

Quote from: Terror on September 01, 2011, 05:13:55 AM

The "new" pking is better because more people CAN do it, and do it well at that. It makes the competition allot more interesting.

Well i Don't Fully Agree About That, I Say That The Old Pk-ing Was More Fun For The People Who Could Do It,
And people were much helpful back then (Not saying that people arnt helpful nowadays).
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Joker

Quote from: Terror on September 01, 2011, 05:13:55 AM

You say that because you are good in pking..And you didn't even tried old pking..So what? you attack people only health bars are red and there's no dead people,As mooshu said.
Old pking needed skills.
New pking is gay.
Nuff said..
Only pros could pk..And if we still have the old pking we could had many many many players back and new players along with the skills and new items...But we can't do anything. :'(
I wish Ryan to make a topic to get old pking back..But haters gonna hate.