News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

my latest.

Started by wolf, August 29, 2011, 01:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf

here is a peice of work that took me about 4-5 hours to finish affter watching about 20 tutorials i finally finished it here is what it ended up like.

Rate please be honest.

Note:Google is a great resource.

Jake

Quote from: wolf on August 29, 2011, 01:15:38 AM
here is a peice of work that took me about 4-5 hours to finish affter watching about 20 tutorials i finally finished it here is what it ended up like.

Rate please be honest.

Note:Google is a great resource.
Wow ! This is the best piece of work I've seen on these fourms. Seriously.

Is that SubZero?

Desolate

Yeah i'm pretty sure it is Jake, I really like this Dylan, 9/10  :D

Daxking

Wow it really is pretty fresh. I say 10/10. Good job.  :P

wolf

wow thanks guys i thought i would get rated about 5's for this piece, and yes it is sub zero

Joker

Nice one..Just try to keep the banner's color are all in these same style like..You should have made DYLAN a lil darky to fit with the background...Good job and keep it up..I will give it a 7/10.

Desolate

Look up and it will tell you.  :)
It is Sub zero, a character from Mortal Kombat.  :D

Jake

Quote from: Jarred on August 29, 2011, 04:39:02 AM
Look up and it will tell you.  :)
It is Sub zero, a character from Mortal Kombat.  :D
Yes Jarred, We've established that. I've played Mortal Kombat since Super Nintendo days ;D

I'd love to see some more Mortal Kombat banners, Maybe Raiden? The best character in the world :)

Batman

Nice...

Should i start making banners again? XD

<3 Tyren

wolf

QuoteI'd love to see some more Mortal Kombat banners, Maybe Raiden? The best character in the world :)
i know this isnt a request although i might make you a raiden banner if i get bored. =], i get bored alot.