News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Help.

Started by Joker, September 02, 2011, 12:12:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joker

These days since Ramadan..A neighbor in the lower floor used an air conditioner...The problem is it's not working fine..It shakes the floor for me and i had an electric shock before and my legs really hurts me..Can you tell me what to do please..?
Idk what to do. =\

Jake

Quote from: Joker_ on September 02, 2011, 12:12:09 AM
These days since Ramadan..A neighbor in the lower floor used an air conditioner...The problem is it's not working fine..It shakes the floor for me and i had an electric shock before and my legs really hurts me..Can you tell me what to do please..?
Idk what to do. =\
Perhaps you can ring a professional or see the person who has the air conditioner. You can't not do anything about it.

M I K E

Get a hugr rubber rug.. :=)

Joker

Quote from: Terror on September 02, 2011, 01:43:10 AM
Quote from: Joker_ on September 02, 2011, 12:12:09 AM
Idk what to do. =\
Perhaps you can ring a professional or see the person who has the air conditioner. You can't not do anything about it.
But he's the one who must do that..It's not mine. :\

Jake

You need to go see him then and explain that he needs to do something about it otherwise you will smash him with your Godsword.

Joker

Quote from: Terror on September 02, 2011, 03:11:54 AM
You need to go see him then and explain that he needs to do something about it otherwise you will smash him with your Godsword.
I will throw water on that air conditioner..But if i asked him to close it and then he found it broken..he will say ofcourse it's me. :l

Jake

Just ask him to get his Air-Conditioner to be checked.

M I K E

Call the police and say you are getting electric shocks thru the floor because of idiot ass neighbor...

Voltimolt

Call up your local police station, and tell them that you're getting assaulted like a ninja stalker, but really this nub beneath me is a serial killer trying to (with no evidence left behind), kill you, with their air conditioner, you "demand" that they send a letter to this neighbour "ASAP", telling them that they will be charged with attempted murder and be sentence to 10 years prison time with no mid-release unless they check their air conditioner with a Level 2 Engineer.

wouter

Trow a bomb in the ventilation shaft. That would solve it..

Joker

Well..I threw a bottle on the air conditioner after that I didn't hear any voices thanks guys for helps..Lock pl0x.

D E A T H

Quote from: Terror on September 02, 2011, 03:11:54 AM

GET OUT MORE!

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Jake

Yeah? No.

Topic Locked By Request.