News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

This is why we quitted rs.

Started by Joker, August 22, 2011, 03:17:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

Sean, Letting other people in on what they created is definitely out of greed. I think.

They would have paid a large amount of money to be "Investors" of Jagex, Hens why they took it.

They don't give two rats about their players.

Joker

M I K E

Now i kinda miss the trade limit :P

ratman3

Quote from: Mute on August 26, 2011, 06:25:04 AM
That would explain the death of funorb too.

IKR?  I used to play it nonstop, then they stopped updating it... It's gone what, a year without anything?

@Topic  Maybee, if Jagex realizes what they've done (which they won't, proboably), then they might re-consider alot of the actions that they've done.  Making weapons that hit 70's (700's with the "Constitution Update"), they've severely off-balenced the game, and it's so easy to get to the top now, just by paying some person that has Hundreds/Thousands of bots in-game.  It's just sad... SAD.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Joker

Sean

Quote from: Terror on August 26, 2011, 02:02:29 AM
Sean, Letting other people in on what they created is definitely out of greed. I think.

It sure is, Jagex, now allowing investors to interfere with their development, now have to follow certain guidelines provided by the investors themselves. This could mean to conjure schemes to attract members, or new member content that will appeal more to the non-members than the members themselves just to increase the number of members.

Essentially Jagex was created to become a trademark for their products such as RuneScape and FunOrb to make money.