News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Wall Mart

Started by Dug, August 20, 2011, 08:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wouldn't you love to do this? Honestly thou, would you do this?

If i could get away with it, hellz to da Jeah!
2 (66.7%)
Not for a vermilion dollars!
1 (33.3%)
Umm, i'd just pay a kid to do it, and laugh at him "Ha-ha".
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Dug

20 Things to do at Wal-Mart
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
" 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera; & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
"NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "go, pikachu, go!"
17. Challenge people to duels in the back aisles with wrapping paper tubes.
18. Have a conversation with yourself loud enough so that people in the other aisles can hear you.
19. Throw things over one aisle into another one.
20. Mark out price tags with a sharpie.
P.s No i did not create this, copy+Pasted from a friend on Facebook.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sora

I never knew there were things to do in Walmart other than shopping and stealing.
People need some guts to do that list lolol.
How about you give it a try, Hassan?  8)

Zack

Repost of a repost of a repost.

Dug

Quote from: Volkerem on August 20, 2011, 08:35:52 PM
I never knew there were things to do in Walmart other than shopping and stealing.
People need some guts to do that list lolol.
How about you give it a try, Hassan?  8)
Oh trust me, if i even knew where Walmart was located, and i traveled there, i would so do some of that shit :D!
Quote from: Zack on August 20, 2011, 08:39:20 PM
Repost of a repost of a repost.
Elaboration please, cause the Dug don't get.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Jake

He means this has been reposted twice, Once before this one.

It's quite different to the other one posted on these forums so yeah.

Zack

Quote from: Terror on August 20, 2011, 10:10:45 PM
He means this has been reposted twice, Once before this one.

It's quite different to the other one posted on these forums so yeah.

That, and it's been on ebaums world since 2004 and it's been everywhere since then.

lollol

Quote15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "go, pikachu, go!"

LOLED At this 1 :D
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Daxking

Takes some balls to actually do some of this stuff. If I were it would have to be with friends lol.

Jake

Quote from: Daxking on August 21, 2011, 01:38:39 AM
Takes some balls to actually do some of this stuff. If I were it would have to be with friends lol.
You serious? I do all of these before school.

Dug

You wouldn't be able to do all of them, because by the time you do at least 9, you'll get kicked out rofl.