News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Tokens

Started by Free Legend, August 20, 2011, 10:06:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Free Legend

I think this would be a great idea for our server, if we added something like tokens worth a certain amount of money (example: 1 billion coins = 1 token) so that it could hold a place for our money once we reached max cash, and it would allow us to put more money in our banks and then also buy items with money instead of just item for item trading. (example: you could buy a rare for 50 tokens which would actually be worth 50 billion coins) This way players could not only compete to get rares, but also compete to get tokens because it'd give you more of an idea of how much you actually have and how much your account is worth. These tokens could be put in ::theshop for 1 billion each!

We could use one of the reward tokens. Camp uses the blue reward token, but there are also red and yellow reward tokens that are currently unused in the server.

M I K E

Or Ry could just delete all items and money but not good rares.

Free Legend

No, that would get rid of all the players for the most part. We'd be better off just getting tokens, and having Ryan raise some prices in the shop and things like that to slowly fix the economy.

Free Legend

Not a change of currency, just a new token that we could trade 1 billion coins for, so that we could put more then 2.1b in our bank, we could put 2.1b and tokens. The tokens are basically worth 1b each.

Jake

Yeah I can't see this happening. Money is worthless and this is just going to bring more money to the game.

Yoho

It won't bring more money into the game, it's just a place to store all your cash since most people have max cash. I don't think this will happen, there is a lot of duped items and people can easily get 1b cash. 

Edit: I like the tokens idea, just not the shop, sorry.

Jake

Quote from: Yoho on August 20, 2011, 06:35:32 PM
It won't bring more money into the game, it's just a place to store all your cash since most people have max cash. I don't think this will happen, there is a lot of duped items and people can easily get 1b cash. 

Edit: I like the tokens idea, just not the shop, sorry.
People would sell their mass amount of items and get more money. That's how more money would be brought in.

M I K E

Jake

Quote from: M I K E on August 21, 2011, 10:04:01 AM
Eco reset pl0x.
That would be best, but people wouldn't live with it.

For an Econamy reset you would need to reset all items and money, Considering there is a new Barrow Mini-Game people would be even more pissed if they lost their new items.

Kevin

Quote from: Terror on August 21, 2011, 10:11:31 AM
Eco reset pl0x.

For an Econamy reset you would need to reset all items and money, Considering there is a new Barrow Mini-Game people would be even more pissed if they lost their new items.

No, we can technically reset all items with the exception of either certain items or a certain amount of items.

So we can make it so everyone has a stack of 1 of every item, instead of say 50,000 dh helms, they would now just have 1.

Free Legend

Quote from: Kevin on August 21, 2011, 02:04:22 PM
Quote from: Terror on August 21, 2011, 10:11:31 AM
Eco reset pl0x.

No, we can technically reset all items with the exception of either certain items or a certain amount of items.

So we can make it so everyone has a stack of 1 of every item, instead of say 50,000 dh helms, they would now just have 1.

That looks like the best idea right there, and maybe divide all the bank money down to something like a 10th of what it is now, so if you had maxed cash, it would then be brought down to 214m coins.