News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Trolling is dumb

Started by D E A T H, August 18, 2011, 11:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D E A T H

I have noticed some people trolling latly here on forums. So why it's just a really nerdy and dumb thing all you do Is post so dumb response to something. So what's the point? Can you guys chill out with it. In other words

IT IS DUMB AND STOP!!!!

Any one agree?

Hope you people will listen to me.

Best regards Jacob

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Zack

Well it appears that their trolling attempts were successful.

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

D E A T H

Ok all I'm asking is that they stop!
Yes IX people that includes you!
Not trying to advertise

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Joker

mention who does troll please.

ratman3

I understand your pain of trolling, but it has it's place everywhere.  I admit, I do a bit of trolling, but not as much as I used to.  The point of trolling is to anger people, and get reactions from them, which, is seen from this post.  Becomming angry from Trolls just fuels the fire more, and doesn't make the Troll want to stop.  Best thing to do if your being trolled, is just to ignore it, and be on your way.

*Ironically, Trolling actually began on RS, so...*
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Joker

Trolling is all about messing with people..You laugh..They cry..But It's trolling..For some people it's annoying..And for other it's not..And trolling started in game too.

Jake

Trolling will always be around, No matter what. It's what to you do about it that makes a difference.

If someone breaks a rule, Report them. I'll get to it as soon as I can.

I don't want any flaming here either.

Jake

That's true.

Topic Locked.