News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Some People

Started by lollol, August 17, 2011, 07:48:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lollol

K Now Ill Say This Honestly And Fast, Some People Are Cocky Nowadays Cause Of Their Good Stuff, And I Won't Name Names, But Ill Give Hints, This Kid's Name Start With A J
Anyways, Here's The Story He Was Teaching Some New Comer A Wrong Way To Get Money, So I Told Him That Money Was Worthless And He Went On Like, Gimmie 1B, I Said That i Don't Keep Money Because I Don't Use Them, He Kept Saying Cocky Stuff, Then He Traded Me And Showed Me His Stuff, Many People Are Acting Cocky nowadays Cause Of Their Barrows Items, I Just Like To Say That This People Arnt Really Players Who Wanna Help This Server Grow Up, They are just stuck up jerks who just wanna be mods to mute people,Okay now thats it, reply ;D
and btw if u were that kid, please don't reply to that topic saying that u didn't do a sh*t, and thank you.

~RANT OVA~
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

M I K E

You were just jealous for his items dear Mazen :)

Thats not being cocky i think, its more like bragging...IDK

Jake

Either way it's not really needed, In saying that though there will always be people like this.

They're just happy that they have gotten new items. Let them have their fun, Soon everyone will have what he has.

lollol

Quote from: Terror on August 17, 2011, 08:20:12 AM
Either way it's not really needed, In saying that though there will always be people like this.

They're just happy that they have gotten new items. Let them have their fun, Soon everyone will have what he has.

I Know Man, But What's Making Me Mad Is That He Keeps Pming Me And Trading Me Showing His Items.

Well Mike I Don't Like Braggers So Much, And Am Not Jelouse Of His Items Cause Am Not Even Trying To Get The Items.

‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Jake

Quote from: lollol on August 17, 2011, 08:28:43 AM

I Know Man, But What's Making Me Mad Is That He Keeps Pming Me And Trading Me Showing His Items.

Well Mike I Don't Like Braggers So Much, And Am Not Jelouse Of His Items Cause Am Not Even Trying To Get The Items.
Yeah, It sounds like he is excited that he has gotten new items. You'll probably see this over the next couple of weeks.

lollol

Quote from: Terror on August 17, 2011, 08:32:32 AM
Quote from: lollol on August 17, 2011, 08:28:43 AM

Yeah, It sounds like he is excited that he has gotten new items. You'll probably see this over the next couple of weeks.

I Know, Ill Just Ignore Him.

‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Sora

Let them have their fun of bragging about their items now, because in the future, i'm pretty sure these items won't be rare anymore
since they're still going to be obtainable.

ratman3

This is similar to having high leveled people in rs run up to you and say "GTFO NOOB, F--- YOU! NOOB!" And run away.  Alot of people care about themselves, sadly, (I was actually about to make a rant on RS about this...) and it's just... sad.  Here, there isn't as much trash-talking going on as there is in Runescape, but still, it's starting to become a problem.  Sure, alot of people are proud of their new items, but they lose sight that it's only a game, and that they're pixels.  People take it for granted, and lose sight of what they're doing.  People like that, are the people that should really read this.

To me, there's more about Games then just owning items, or being a high level.  Sure, I do have a lot of rares, but I also give alot away.  The other day, I gave away 2 Armydal Chestplates and 3a Range Legs to people, and I've also had many Drop Parties over the past year that I've been a WS member.  I actually enjoy giving, so some people can become rich, and others can have a first rare.

I understand that the update is just a week or so old, but they should also have their fun, while it lasts.  Sure, When I finally got my AGS, I was proud of it, but I didn't send PM's to everybody, and showed it in trade.  You can take things to a certain level, and then it just becomes showboating, instead of being proud of what you have.  Nothing's wrong with pride, but when you brag about it, then it starts to become a nusiance to everbody.

(I know I've masively gone off of a Tangent, but I'm just expressing my two cents on the subject.)
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Desolate

I totally agree with every word you just said Rat.