News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Hybriding etc.

Started by M I K E, August 16, 2011, 09:21:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M I K E

I would like to see the weapons get a little less overpowered, max whip hit like 50, and max DDS 50 also you know?

No ability to bank in wildy, and maybe somehow get the sharks used, PKers with pumpkins are lame, you cant even die..

It would nice to see ice barrage slash with melee gear, and to tank thru it with dhide...

Also make the protection prayers working for pure hybrids, and add more hybriding stuff to game, like SOL..

That would bring this server a lot population, since this server is like 4 years behind the other servers you know?

Jake

Considering that the max Hp you can have is 135 you need you're mostly used weapons to hit high, Otherwise it will take twice as long to kill someone.

You need Pumpkins because of the high hits people can dish out and considering there are specs now you're definitely going to have to use them.

And as for Worldscape being 4 years behind you're wrong, Worldscapes technology is 4 years AHEAD.

X

Hybriding won't do you any good unless defense is enabled due to the fact that you don't even need Magic robes to complete a successful magic spell.

Kevin

We can test it, maybe throw a world up that has defence enabled for everyone to test it and after like a week or something you guys can vote to keep defence or to keep it the same as it is. With defence enabled you would not be able to mele/mage, unless you are in hybrid gear. Keep in mind it will practically be the same as blitz... Just be on WorldScape.

Jake

Quote from: Kevin on August 17, 2011, 01:34:01 AM
We can test it, maybe throw a world up that has defence enabled for everyone to test it and after like a week or something you guys can vote to keep defence or to keep it the same as it is. With defence enabled you would not be able to mele/mage, unless you are in hybrid gear. Keep in mind it will practically be the same as blitz... Just be on WorldScape.
That's a good idea, what are the chances of this actually happening though?

Dug

I'm thinking Ryan has saved this defense system, so might not take that long.
Also, is it possible to implement this on a separate world =o?.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Kevin

Yes it's possible to do separate things on different worlds. How do you think we test the updates. They are on World 0 and you guys can't see us being logged in, but we test everything there :)

M I K E

Kevin, will the max stats be 99? I really hope so..

Make it as hard to get as 135.

I would maybe play then a little more.. :)

Jake

Quote from: M I K E on August 17, 2011, 08:01:03 AM

There is no point making the max level 99 if it takes the same amount of time to get 135, Think about it.

M I K E

Quote from: Terror on August 17, 2011, 08:26:27 AM
Quote from: M I K E on August 17, 2011, 08:01:03 AM

There is no point making the max level 99 if it takes the same amount of time to get 135, Think about it.

99 Would be better because 126 would be max Combat level, and its just plain weird that the stats go up to 135..

Jake

You say weird I say unique.

Everyone has their own opinions though.

Kevin

Converting everyone's stats would be pretty difficult, we would then have to go back and change the xp rate on a bunch of things.