News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

HeYo!

Started by ehitzmatt, August 15, 2011, 08:30:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ehitzmatt

I'll Be Posting Up Some Graphic Pieces Shortly :)
Hopefully Be Taking Requests For Sigs And What Not Soon Aswell :D
Thanks Guys,
              ehitzmatt.

Jake

Quote from: ehitzmatt on August 15, 2011, 08:30:04 AM
I'll Be Posting Up Some Graphic Pieces Shortly :)
Hopefully Be Taking Requests For Sigs And What Not Soon Aswell :D
Thanks Guys,
              ehitzmatt.
Welcome :)

The picture in your signature looks pretty good, I'm eager too see your skills ;D

dieknowsawr

Your banner just looks like you took the image off of the internet, and typed the things on it. With a few little expands and such..

Dug

Ross, lets not rush into things, it might look that way, but lets not be too hasty : ).
Lets see what he has to offer :D!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Daxking

Heey. Welcome and I think we're happy to see some of your work. We like graphics/banners here, well most of us.  ;D

wolf

he posted this a while back and yet he hasnt posted any of hes work does he play the server?

Jake

I doubt it.

This is posted in the wrong board to.

Locked.