News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Wildy

Started by D E A T H, August 13, 2011, 10:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D E A T H

Can we stop saying May lose items when we yell for people to come to wildy i think most people know what wildy is. And what you do in it.

Any one agree?  ??? ??? ???

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

D E A T H

How can they not know what Wildy is it's even in runescape like that

Jake

Quote from: D E A T H on August 13, 2011, 11:06:35 PM
How can they not know what Wildy is it's even in runescape like that
New players may not know what the Wilderness is, As Program mentioned. Not everyone has played Runescape.

You can leave out the "May Loose Items" but you will probably be reported for luring. "May Loose Items" isn't hurting anybody anyway.

M I K E

"All come to ::phat for free phats!!"

ratman3

Maybe, for people that have played for less then five days or have never gone to ::phat or ::wildy, a message will pop up, and say "You are going to the Wilderness, and may lose items.  Do you want to proceed?"  And After... 5 times to ::phat or ::wildy, that message goes away.  Then, they will proboably know about losing items at ::phat and ::wildy.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Kevin

Ryan said he added something like what we currently have when you try to use ::tele into the wilderness, it warns you it is dangerous. He said it drastically changed ::phat and ::wildy. Hardly anyone wanted to go to the wilderness. Most likely because it was just annoying that you had to click "Click here to continue" and "Yes" or "No"

D E A T H

How about instead of clicking yes or no. Ry should make it where it says "Click to go to wilderness" but it still warns you

You agree?

Daxking

I agree with just after you type wildy you get asked If you're sure you want to risk items.

Zack

Or change the teleport command from ::wildy to ::wilderness. It may be a bit longer to type, but everyone that's ever played RS knows what the wilderness is all about so there would be less confusion.

Jake

Quote from: Zack on August 14, 2011, 10:23:17 PM
Or change the teleport command from ::wildy to ::wilderness. It may be a bit longer to type, but everyone that's ever played RS knows what the wilderness is all about so there would be less confusion.
That would be a better option. Although if you know what Wilderness is you would know what Wildy means.

Dug

What's wrong with saying "May loose items" anyway?
it's just 13 more characters...
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Dug on August 15, 2011, 05:56:17 AM
What's wrong with saying "May loose items" anyway?
it's just 13 more characters...
I agree with dug, it isn't much of a deal. This is more just you being lazy lol.

D E A T H

Yes but I'm getting tired of saying may lose items every time I want people to come to Wildy
I just want to say " all come to Wildy"