News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Update Packet #13

Started by Jake, August 12, 2011, 06:58:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

Wow! Is the only word i can say to describe this update!

You guys, The All-Go-Free Team, Have received allot of criticism and even though you have been under pressure you bring something like this out!

Well done Ryan and the Team 8)

Desolate

Yeah this is a great update!  :D
It is really fun and you can get after a very long time for me some great items from it. :)
The next update is going to have to be really special to top this one.  :P

Jake

Quote from: Jarred on August 12, 2011, 07:05:44 AM
Yeah this is a great update!  :D
It is really fun and you can get after a very long time for me some great items from it. :)
The next update is going to have to be really special to top this one.  :P
Yeah, The drop rate could be a little better but then it would make items less rare.

I'm loving all the Mini-Games Worldscape has now.

Desolate

What i mean is some mega-big-ultra-giant guy that takes like 6 guys to kill, breaks through prayer, you can only take an inventory of food(if possible no choc-ice) but the drop rate is incredibly high. I don't even know if it is possible, but it is a suggestion. :)

Jake

Quote from: Jarred on August 12, 2011, 07:22:56 AM
What i mean is some mega-big-ultra-giant guy that takes like 6 guys to kill, breaks through prayer, you can only take an inventory of food(if possible no choc-ice) but the drop rate is incredibly high. I don't even know if it is possible, but it is a suggestion. :)
That'd be something different, You could try to get that suggestion noticed. Not on this topic though, Make your own  8)

Back to Update #13.

Kate.

agreed the new update is pretty great though for some reason i cant get any of the brothers to come after me kind of irratating

BEST FRIENDS
mod jose (mooshu)
Cory
Rory
L 1 V E
Hybrid owner
hassan144
Dug
Kyle
White angel
Aliens
Daxking